[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - NEW 2008-2009 catalog is out and it is AWESOME!

NEW 2008-2009 catalog is out and it is AWESOME!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

NEW 2008-2009 catalog is out and it is AWESOME!

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:35 pm

OH MY! We did it again - another beautiful catalog and jewelry line! National Conference was GREAT! So motivating, inspiring, and definately a GIRLFRIEND thing! I had such a wonderful time with my friends and team-mates.

If you want to view the new catalog, please check it out on my website listed below.

We kept our prices down, and that was very hard to do with the price of silver as high as it is. Unbelievable prices at that! Our company rocks and we have the growth and vision that shows it!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby silverspangled » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:53 am

OMG Yes! The new catalog is awesome and the new jewelry is fab.!!!
I can't wait to get mine!
Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silver_spangled@inbox.com
silverspangled

Postby dreaminsilver » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:18 am

It rocks totally!!

Hey Nanc! How did your girls like their clutches and mirrors?? I never saw you again after seeing you the first day. Bummer!

MB
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:37 pm

THEY LOVED THEM! Thank you so much! They were perfect for putting in our tote with some private essentials! YOU ROCK and you are so wonderfully talented! I just might have you do a pair of capris for me before I go to the Bahamas.

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:38 pm

My catalogs and jewelry will be here any minute! I can't wait - I have a party tonight and tomorrow night - and 2 this week-end! YEAH!
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:18 pm

Here are this year's stats:

AMAZING!

We are the best!!!!!

· 490 items
· $62.34 average price of an item
· $30,548 retail price to purchase everything in the catalog, not including a ring or belt in every size

These are the ones I'll use with my customers, especially when they say everything is so expensive
· $63.29 average price of an item
· 36 items $25 or lower
· 38 items from $26-$30
· 80 items from $31 - $40
· 88 items from $41 - $50
· 119 items from $51 - $75
· 58 items from $76 - $100
· 46 items from $101 - $149
· 17 items $150 or more
another way of looking at the values
· $25 or less 36
· $50 or less 242
49% of the catalog, or almost half the items, are $50 or less
· $75 or less 361
· $100 or less 419
· $125 or less 435
· $150 or less 465
· $175 or less 475
· $200 or less 480
· $201 or more 2
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:30 pm

Having my open house today - hope lots come! How is everyone doing with the new jewelry line? Everyone is MAD over it here - loving it - buying it - booking to earn it FREE!

YEAH!

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverspangled » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:11 pm

Lots of success here too! New jewelry is unbelievable!
Women are also loving the new booking bonus. August & Sept almost full!

Nancy, could I ask you...do you do a mini- infomercial? What do you say?
Just trying to get fresh ideas. Mine seems so stale. Anyone else can chime in to.

Good luck with your open house! :D
Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silverspangled

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:11 pm

I usually do and will e-mail what I say to you. I change it up some - I kind of do some jewelry highlights - what is selling that week, etc. What is hot in fashion, etc.

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverspangled » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:19 pm

Thanks for that Nancy! I finally broke down and bought Oprah's magazine.
I flashed it around at the party last night and WOW!! I sold lots of the necklace the model was wearing. Go figure!
Sue
.925 Sterling Silver
silverspangled

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:17 am

So - what are your HOT and SIZZLLING sellers out there? All the new $89. necklaces are my best sellers. And the big howlite pendant necklace!

I have 9 parties booked so far for October and am trying to get 3 more! I love this time of year - I work my ass off until Christmas and then I appreciate that Soar trip so much more! Can't wait for Atlantis!

Nancy

silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies