[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Thought you all might like to see WHAT lia sophia Advisors

Thought you all might like to see WHAT lia sophia Advisors

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Would you be interested in a nationwide call in to hear more about lia sophia?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:50 pm

YES
No votes
I'm going to refer a friend
100%
No thanks
No votes
I'll be in direct contact via the website
No votes

Total votes : 1

Thought you all might like to see WHAT lia sophia Advisors

Postby yourjewelrylady » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:50 pm

do with their money!

I gathered these posts up from a survey I did a few months ago..
and posted them on the lia sophia section on this site, but wanted to share beyond that ... enjoy reading! It truly can change lives!!

Let's exchange something our lia sophia funds afforded us that we would not have had without lia sophia $$ coming in!

I paid our property taxes last year in full ....which in turn benefited us when we had our taxes done!

Great idea,
I would not be able to stay home and homeschool our daughter during the day. My schedule is much more flexible with lia sophia. It also gives me the opportunity to visit our son at college in CT. I love not having to ask someone for the time off.

My 2007 income allowed me to buy a new farm tractor for my husband and remodel our master bath! This year my goal is to get him lasik surgery and pay off his student loan. My poor hubby has worn glasses all his life, we're talking coke bottles here. He doesn't remember what it is like not to wear glasses, so I am glad that we are gonna be able to do this for him.

My husband and I are moving into our new home at the end of April and I will be able to purchase new furniture because of ls!

I was able to purchase all Christmas presents without having any credit card bills. That was a first and felt great!!

I am a SAHM and it has allowed me to send the kids to daycare one day a week (for socialization) and has made the increase in all the living expenses bearable........we also used ls money to pay for our cruise we took in january........AND since I won the trip for one, but can't go since baby is due in may, I took the alternate award and was able to buy all NEW baby gear and stuff for this baby, since we had given almost all of it away after #2.

I've been able to take my family on vacation, buy my daughter new bedroom furniture, pay off debt, not incur debt during the holidays by paying for everything in CASH, buy the kids new clothes, meet great new friends while getting out of the house, and help pay for our new car and creating a "baby fund" for the kids' futures.

I LOVE Lia Sophia!!!!

I pay for my sons (I have 3 of them) monthly sports costs: pitching lessons, team fee's,batting cage rentals, equipment and everything else that goes along with soccer and baseball.
I was able to get myself braces a year ago.
We had a credit free Christmas this past year! Our first one!
I also am expecting a girl in June, she's getting a gorgeous pink/black french country nursery courtesy of lia sophia!

I love lia sophia, it has made my life more easy on my pocketbook!

Two semesters of college for my daughter this past year.

And this coming year I will be able to pay for sophmore year of college for my daughter and freshman year of college and braces for my son.. braces at the ortho of MY choice.. not the one that my HMO will cover!

I haven't gotten a paycheck yet, but already lia sophia has helped me to feel more confident, self-sufficient, beautiful, and excited that I have the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom when we have kids! The hope and excitement is already worth so much more than just an extra paycheck, though that will definitely be a huge bonus.

It has allowed me to get out of the house and meet new people, and to have some extra money that itsn't allocated to bills!

I'll add to the listings here, we too had debt free birthdays, holidays, and a nice addition to our retirment nest egg, along with a 9 person family get a way all paid in advance!

You couldn't pay me enough NOT to do lia sophia!

It has allowed me to be able to afford a few of the nicer things in life.
With a disabled DH living on SS is horrible - trust me - they don't pay you enough to cover essentials, especially with children in the house and the cost of everything these days. So my lia sophia money makes up the difference PLUS and we don't have to worry about the bills.
Plus I get out of the house, meet great people, have made many many friends, and just alot more self esteem.
Working on getting that new car this year paid for by Lia Sophia.

These are awesome posts and I am so glad you are all experiencing these! It is changes to lives like these listed above that make me so passionate!
Lives are truly being changed financially. Can you imagine finally being able to pay for kids colleges, trim down debt, have debt-free Christmas's? I truly hope each one of you will continue and grow in your lia sophia success!

I am working on paying off our car loan, and it has allowed me to have a little spending cash, too! Yess!

lia sophia has given me the ability to buy the vehicle that I wanted (not what my husband wanted me to drive) - I pay the payment and gas. This amount is about 1/3 to 1/4 of my monthly income depending on team sales of course. The thing is, I used to work another pt job - 3 - 4 days a week for 6 - 12 hours and this would have almost taken up that whole month's income.
We were also able to get through 5 birthdays (me, dh, and 3 out of 4 kids) between Oct. and Dec. and Christmas without using a cc.

And afford all of the kids extra activities - my daughter's gymnastics alone is about $250 a month. Then there are the two little ones that are in a gym class $100 a month. Other son that wrestles, baseball, and football. Girls scouts, softball, CCD. 2 preschool payments of $365 total a month. It's just a wonder that anyone with kids can afford everything.

We are still working on completely paying off our debt - but with lia sophia - I know that is possible.

My husband has a really good job and that is what I say at shows - I feel that I am a very lucky person - my dh has a great job, we own a home, 2 cars, etc. - but having kids makes the money go quickly and lia sophia has taken that worry away.

It has helped us to have cash Christmas 2 years in a row - and this year, we had 20 people over for dinner and my sister's family & my parents come stay with us for a week. All cash. We've also paid off 4 credit cards, have 4 more that will be paid off by June, 2008 (incl a $20K one thanks to my Mary Kay experience) and my car will be paid off by August!! We will be debt free except the mortgage! At that time, I'll be able to look at quitting my full-time day job and working LS full-time. I've also paid for 2 years of my son's private school education. And did some great shopping, taken a couple trips and am using the alternate Hawaii trip prize of $1500 to get all new furniture for my home office at IKEA!!

This is so wonderful!!!

When I was a teenager (yes, I can remember that far back) and my friends would ask.."If you could have three wishes", mine always were:

1. A million dollars
2. A beautiful singing voice
3. PERFECT VISION

I got one of my three wishes, how many people do you think can say that!

It's a breeze, he is going to be amazed!

LOVE THIS THREAD!

I have not been w/LS very long, but so far I have been buying the grocery's and using my LS money for "fun" money, like pizza night and the mall! Doesn't sound like much, but it is to me!

I started LS in late August, I pay our auto insurance and phone bill every month, have paid in full my costs for conference including airfare which alone was $520, and we have just planned our first family vacation which I paid for in cash!!!! I NEVER expected to make money doing something so easy and fun!! My original goal was to make $200/month and just get myself out of the house!! I love having extra money for clothes and fun stuff FOR MYSELF!!!!

This is a great post!

I am helping to pay for most of our summer vacation, helping to pay off credit card debt and hopefully getting a new car after summer vacation! This is awesome!!

The most wonderful thing about lia sophia is that you DON'T have to be a manager to make GREAT $$! When I first started selling, I thought it would just be a little fun money... didn't take me very long to realize that the pay from this job (if you are doing 4 + shows per month) is way more than just fun money!!
Two shows a wk is just plain terrific pay!!!

I am able to pay for our family travel trailer payment. Got out of debt.

Allowed me to help my sister fighting breast cancer get a home close to us so I can help her and my nephew more. She too is on Soc Security Disability and it is minimal in meeting life's needs.

I also get to do something for JUST ME! I get to use my business mind and meet great people. I also have so much jewelry!!!

Love LS.

Lia sophia is putting me through college!

I'm 24 and started lia sophia when I was 22 to pay for my Cinderella wedding - $20,000. Now that the wedding is over with and paid for WITH CASH!!!!, lia sophia has bought me a new SUV, my husband and I lots of "fun extras", and a 3-week backpacking trip to Europe with my BFF from college!
Lynn Andreske
Ind. Mgr/Nationwide Career Mentor
www.liasophia.com/lynnandreske
715-207-1276
If you LOVE it, WANT it,
Can WEAR it and SHARE it,
You can DO it!
It's lia sophia Jewelry!
yourjewelrylady

Check out this News Clip on lia sophia

Postby yourjewelrylady » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:00 pm

http://corporate.liasophia.com/press/vi ... ERICA.html

It's wonderful to know that we are being recognized for our quality line, our great Advisor program and for our offerings to hostesses and guests!

Enjoy watching!

Lynn
Lynn Andreske
Ind. Mgr/Nationwide Career Mentor
www.liasophia.com/lynnandreske
715-207-1276
If you LOVE it, WANT it,
Can WEAR it and SHARE it,
You can DO it!
It's lia sophia Jewelry!
yourjewelrylady

Return to Jewelry Companies