webinar tonite! $100 off big kit!!!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

webinar tonite! $100 off big kit!!!

Postby klefevre1673 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:14 pm

I hope you can join me tonite ! 7pm central! You can get $100 off our $499 kit!! It includes $500.00 in jewerly!. Please join my meeting.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/649790147

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial 213-289-0014
Access Code: 649-790-147
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 649-790-147

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™in me tonite ! 7pm central! You can get $100 off our $499 kit!! It includes $500.00 in jewerly!
Are you looking for fresh and innovative ideas from the direct sales industry that puts more MONEY in your pocket today rather than waiting years to build a team?

Then Take a Look At Kele & Co’s New Plan for 2010.
We have an Exceptional Income Opportunity For You

Kele & Co, a .925 sterling silver direct sales company, is owned and operated by women who are also busy working Mothers. This gives us a unique perspective on what women are looking for in today’s economy. We take a different view of what direct sales should be today and in the future. Our focus is to provide a good income opportunity for multiple women at the base of our organization rather than provide a huge income opportunity for only the top 2-3% of a company.

Here is the Kele & Co difference:
• High quality, hand crafted Sterling Silver Jewelry with beautiful natural stones
• Earn 30% to 50% income on every sale. Keep your income at the time of each sale
• Earn 100% profit on sales of your free jewelry earned through our KELE ADVANTAGE PROGRAM
• Boost sales by selling products directly off of your table or order customer products directly from Kele & Co. The choice is yours. No inventory required
• All income/commissions are based on Retail Sales and not wholesale volumes
• No minimum sales quotas on personal sales or recruiting requirements
• Team commissions are earned starting with your first recruit and on one downline. This rewards the team leader doing the most work. We want to put more money in your pocket today rather than after years of building a big downline. Never loose team members
• Company Paid Hostess Program
• Starter Kits starting at $99.00
• Multiple company paid expenses and discounted business items aimed at minimizing your out-of-pocket expenses leaving you with a higher profit margin on each sale

Whether you are looking for a top income opportunity while staying at home with your kids or need extra money to supplement your income, KELE & CO has what you are looking for!

Call our President, Kelly to hear more about this innovative plan for direct sales
Phone: 630-606-4068 E-Mail: kelly@keleonline.com Website: www.keleonline.com
klefevre1673

Return to Jewelry Companies