[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - What would you do?

What would you do?

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

What would you do?

Postby Confused? » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:41 pm

Confused?

Postby Swidmom » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:34 am

Ellen Swidler
Future Design Team Leader
The Glass Bracelet
Custom Jewelry designed in your home!

www.theglassbracelet.com
Swidmom

Postby DTMOM » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:51 am

2005 Los Cabos Trip Achiever
President's Club Achiever
Discovery Toys Senior Manager
http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/krista
DTMOM

Postby jewelry girl » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:54 am

jewelry girl

Love selling with company

Postby mimisheart » Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:40 pm

mimisheart

Postby Bead Girl » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:40 pm

Bead Girl

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:48 pm

Curious on what you did in the long run. Did you stick it out or move on to jewelry that you are passionate about or did it make you give up direct sales all together?

There are so many wonderful, high quality companies out there. I sell sterling silver which is excellent quality and very much loved by my customers. It makes all the difference if you believe in your product and your company!

Hope you found what was right for you!
Mary :P
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby candy » Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:42 pm

i can sympathize! i wasn't happy w/my previous company (Cookie Lee) so i did my research and found a great company that offers a LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE on every piece!

good luck with whatever you decide! :D
Candy

candy

Hi

Postby kaz » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:34 pm

Karen
Christy's Jewellery
Wholesale ,PartyPlan and Retail-Australia
www.christyssecret.com
kaz

Postby SilverDesigns925 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:07 am

Confused,

I have been there. I was with a company that offered a lifetime guarantee on the products. However, show after show after show I had customers coming up to me "This fell apart as I took it out of the box. What should I do?" I was incredibly successful with the company, but lost my faith in the product I was selling.

Of course, my upline didn't want me to go because she wanted to earn her commission. It didn't take long to figure out that she didn't have my best interest at heart. My business was never my business. The purpose of my business was to pay off her debts.

I dropped it cold turkey and moved to a company that I love, love, love!!!! It's all high quality sterling silver. Love it!!!

Remember . . . the only thing stopping you from finding the right company is staying with the wrong company. It's time for you to move on.

Chris
SilverDesigns925

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:51 am

Chris

Great advice for this guest, I hope she has seen this post. It is so true that the only thing stopping her from finding the right company is staying with the wrong one. I love your comments.

It makes a big difference when you can truely be passionate about the product you sell, believe in it and the company!
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Jewelry Companies