[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - storing jewelry

storing jewelry

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

storing jewelry

Postby lalamom » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:13 pm

Does anyone have any good ideas on storing your jewelry to make it easy after a party?
lalamom

Jewelry Case

Postby vegasglitz » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:27 am

Hi Lalamom,

I sell fun, trendy and very affordable jewelry with a wonderful company and I use two jewelry case. Each case fits nine trays and each tray is lined with velvet inserts and four have N/L hooks and some hold B/L's. I purchased thin foam and cut them into the shape of the tray and that's what I keep on top of each tray, so that the jewelry stays put. CL (can't say the company name, against policy) sells the cases or you can earn the cases through our successorize program, that's how I got mine.

You can also use a clear plastic shoe box.

Good luck finding what works best for you!

Debbie
Debbie Zack
Independent Candle Consultant
www.mygc.com/debbiezack

The World's Finest Candles in Wick & Wickless
Best of BOTH WORLDS!!
vegasglitz

Postby Swidmom » Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:53 am

I store my beaded jewelry in satin jewelry rolls. My beads are stored in a tackle box. It works for me.

Ellen
Ellen Swidler
Future Design Team Leader
The Glass Bracelet
Custom Jewelry designed in your home!

www.theglassbracelet.com
Swidmom

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:36 pm

I also use a tackle box for my jewelry. It works out well because there are divided sections. I have a box where there are 3 large trays and 3 smaller ones, it packs up neat and is easy to carry, easy in, easy out.

I keep them organized and take my "inventory" before I leave the party by simply cutting out the picture of the piece from the catalog & taping it into the slot, that way it is easy to pack up & I know right away if I've misplaced something.

Mary :D
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Storing jewelry!

Postby sterlinggirl » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:23 pm

I bought a travel case at www.nilecorp.com. E-mail me at marybeth@sterlinggirl.com if you want all the details. It's fantastic and it cost about $75 for the tray inserts and the case.

Sterling Wishes!
MaryBeth
sterlinggirl

Postby candy » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:13 pm

lia sophia includes a fabulous jewelry carrying case and trays for all new Advisors, so i just use that. It is sorted by type (ie, bracelet, necklace, ring, etc.) and it is super easy to just pull out and place on the table at shows and events.
Candy

candy

Postby gajewelrylady » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:12 pm

I have a rolling jewelry case and the one I got with my kit. I purchased additional trays and inserts and that is how I store, carry and display all of my jewelry. The inserts have snaps for necklaces and some have slots for rings, others are for earring cards and slides. I have several that are 2" deep so I can fit two inserts in one tray.

These items are available at both nilecorp.com and jewelrysupply.com.
I love lia sophia!
gajewelrylady

Return to Jewelry Companies