[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New 2 Premier 2

New 2 Premier 2

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Postby LiaSophiaJewelry » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:24 pm

Alice Fabian
Unit Manager
lia sophia jewelry
www.liasophia.com/alice
Share The Love Of Jewelry!
Join my team today!
LiaSophiaJewelry

Postby candy » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:10 pm

Candy

candy

Postby gajewelrylady » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:10 pm

CaliforniaSpa
You are quoting info from a different message board on another site and a discussion unrelated to this one. That discussion was concerning a situation where someone ordered a starter kit but was apparently refusing to hold any shows.

To say "no strings attached" in regards to starting any direct sales business is probably not the clearest terminology. Every company has some plan in place (published or not) to deal with people known as "kitnappers", those who sign an agreement and order a kit just to get free or discounted products with no intent of selling the product.

In the two situations I referenced on the other site, I stated that the company could bill the person, but it wasn't necessary. They both chose to return the kit and have their money refunded when they decided not to start. One placed a very large order with me at the same time she returned the kit. There were no hard feelings on either side and I still hope to have them come in when they are ready.
I love lia sophia!
gajewelrylady

Postby CaliforniaSpa » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:40 pm

Cheryl ~ Ind. Consultant
Sensaria Natural Bodycare
www.sensaria.com/myskincare

CaliforniaSpa

Postby gajewelrylady » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:08 pm

I love lia sophia!
gajewelrylady

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:24 pm

Hi~
I don't know if this is still an active thread. But I wanted to say thank you to California Spa for jumping in there.

I have been with Premier for almost 3 years and those girls you were questioning were brand new jewelers and I am sure they didn't know how to respond.

Yes, we cost more to get started, and I think it is the key to our success and high retention rates. We have also been able to control our growth and build strong leadership through this process.

I have NEVER signed on a new jeweler who wasn't serious about owning her own business and every one of them has made back their investment!

And we have a $350 yearly renewal fee that is fantastic!(No monthly or yearly minimum quotas by the way) But each year you must pay $350 and re-sign your contract with Premier. This means that our retention rate statistics are completely accurate.

We simply are a different company that appeals to a different market.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:14 pm

I just got back from Regional Rally and I thought I should add that our retention rate is almost 50%. That means that out of the 19,000 Jewelers in Premier, about 9,500 of them have have been with Premier for more than 1 year!

The $350 Renewal Fee makes an independent distributer look at their business and they either commit to another year of working their business or they decide that this is not for them. I think it is a wonderful program.

Previous

Return to Jewelry Companies