[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - New 2 Premier 2

New 2 Premier 2

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

New 2 Premier 2

Postby annasmom » Sat May 28, 2005 11:09 pm

Hi,
I am a third grade teacher trying out the home party business. I'm excited to make some extra money. I'm going to sell Premier. If you are starting out with Premier or you sell Premier...I'd love to chat with you!
Annasmom
annasmom

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:31 pm

Hi Annasmom
How is your Premier business going? I love to see women starting off in the direct sales business! I hope it is going well for you and that you have a lot to brag about.
Have a great day! 8)
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby astephenson27 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:49 pm

Hi, I just started out a few weeks ago in Premier as well. I am glad to see another newbie just like me. Good luck! =)
-Andrea
astephenson27

Postby rferree » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:33 pm

I also just started out in Premier. My starter party was 2 weeks ago and my parties start up in another week. I hope to get good ideas and feedback on this board.
rferree

Postby candy » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:57 pm

just a question for your Premier gals.....a girl i met who is looking to get out of Premier told me last week that you pay a "jeweler" fee each year and that it also costs around $1200 to start!! Is this true? Just wondering if this is the case for everyone or just certain consultants....it sure does seem like a lot to ask of someone, though. Thanks!! :)
Candy

candy

Hello

Postby vegasglitz » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:50 am

Hi,

I would also love to know the answer to "Mommysource's" question regarding the "Jeweler fee" and start up costs. I too am a Bling Bling Lady and I represent a company that sells fun, trendy and very affordable jewelry and I just love it! I've never heard of a "Jeweler Fee" and was just curious. With our company we have to purchase $300 wholesale in one years time to remain active and we have two buy-in options that a potential consultant can choose (you choose the jewelry) with little or no money down.

Have a SPaRKliNg Day!

Debbie
Debbie Zack
Independent Candle Consultant
www.mygc.com/debbiezack

The World's Finest Candles in Wick & Wickless
Best of BOTH WORLDS!!
vegasglitz

answer to question

Postby rferree » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:27 pm

Mommysource there is a jeweler fee every year, although right now I can't remember how much it is off of the top of my head with just starting out a couple of weeks ago. As far as the start up costs, it all depends. The jeweler kit if you get the one that has everything in it is $700, but you have other options to getting the jewelry. You can get the smaller kit which is considerably less, or you can purchase a used kit from someone looking to get out of it and get some of your jewelry that way. If you buy the $700 kit, plus pay your jeweler fees and your application and kit fees for all the stuff you need to start then it is around $1200 to start. I however bought a used kit so it was considerably less for me. Then once you get your information you have a starter party to earn more jewelry for your kit plus you get the pay for that show instead of your sponser who is the consultant on the party training you how to do your own shows. Also, if you get so many shows in so many days you have a chance to earn more free jewelry from $200 to $300 worth depending on the amount of shows. With premier you make commissions of 50% off of all your sales too so it is very quick getting all that money back, especially if you have like 6-8 shows soon after starting.
rferree

Postby candy » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:45 pm

wow! that sounds extremely complicated! Our company is fabulous and you can start for $99 - that's it - no strings! :)
Candy

candy

Postby rferree » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:53 pm

It might sound difficult but it really isn't. You do have a good start up cost but I went for the convienence of getting paid the night you do your show instead of having to wait to get paid. That is one of the good things about premier, you get paid the same night you do the show. And like I said, it is a 50% commission.
rferree

Postby gajewelrylady » Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:08 pm

I'm curious why Premier charges a "jeweler fee". There is no fee required to sell jewelry at home parties, so what do you get for the fee? The last I heard it was around $350 a year.

I'm with the same company as mommysource and we never pay more than the initial $99. We get paid within a week of submitting our shows and the company does all of the record-keeping and sends us a 1099 for taxes. Getting paid the night of the show wouldn't be worth it to me when I had to keep up with all of those figures.

I did the math for someone who was looking at our company and premier and based on show averages, she would have had to do a minimum of 8 shows to even start making a profit after paying her $1200 startup fee. With lia sophia, profit started with her first show, even subtracting the kit cost.

Bottom line is we all love our companies and believe we are with the best....best of luck to all of us!
I love lia sophia!
gajewelrylady

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:39 am

gajewelrylady

Hi there! Just wanted to say hello and ask a few questions about Lia Sophia and Premier. What is your party average? What is the national company party average? I know you said you start making a profit right away and I am curious what that profit is.

As you said, everyone strongly believes in their company and joins / stays for certain reasons. It is amazing how different and how similar direct sales companies can be!

Best wishes for everyone & happy holidays!
Mary
:D
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby LiaSophiaJewelry » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:08 pm

Hi Mary~
I will answer your question. As an advisor, you earn 30%, once you become a Unit Manager, which is what I am, you earn 40% on your personal sales and 10% on RETAIL sales of all your downline. I know with premier, they pay 10% as well, but that is wholesale amounts. We also have monthly bonuses we can earn for how much our team sold for the month and we receive quarterly gift certificates for sales achievements as well. There is just so much they offer to get into on here. The companies average is $650 for a show, I can say mine is higher then that. I would say mine is about $700 - $750. I guess I feel the same way as the other LS reps here, I don't think you should have to invest $1,000 + into a business and obviously LS recognizes that as well, they want you to make money. I also don't think you should have to pay an annual renewal fee to continue to SELL FOR THEM. That is just ridiculous. Just my 2cents.
Alice Fabian
Unit Manager
lia sophia jewelry
www.liasophia.com/alice
Share The Love Of Jewelry!
Join my team today!
LiaSophiaJewelry

Postby candy » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:10 pm

well said, Alice! You are so great! :)
Candy

candy

Postby gajewelrylady » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:45 pm

Alice is correct....except I think the national show average is actually up to $750 as well. My show averages for the month have been as high as $900, but are generally in the $600-$700 range.

I do love the fact that our override on our team is on the retail total and I think that actually brings would put our actual commission earned equal to or even higher than that with companies who pay 50%.

When you add in our customer save plan, which gives the customer their most expensive piece of jewelry at 1/2 price AND the lifetime replacement guarantee, which covers both normal wear and tear and accidental breakage....lia sophia is an awesome value for both the customer and the advisor.
I love lia sophia!
gajewelrylady

Postby CaliforniaSpa » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:54 am

Cheryl ~ Ind. Consultant
Sensaria Natural Bodycare
www.sensaria.com/myskincare

CaliforniaSpa

Next

Return to Jewelry Companies