[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - sterling silver jewelry company

sterling silver jewelry company

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:02 am

Tina ~

Great! I'm so glad you are going, can't wait to catch up with you. Do you have a name picked out for Luke's little brother? Best of luck. You are a lucky woman having your husband give you the blessing to go knowing he'll have the little one plus your 2 year old at home. Having your husband's support is so awesome!

When are you flying in? Which hotel will you be at?

Conference is going to be great! :P
Talk soon
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby Thofer » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:30 am

Mary~

I'm flying United Airlines...coming in early am on the 13th and flying out early am on the 16th. I was a little bummed not to get a later flight out on Sunday b/c I wanted to take the corporate office tours, but it was the best flight I could find. Ahhh, many people are waiting to learn the name of Luke's baby brother...TBA upon arrivial :D We thought we'd keep one suprise, as we didnt' know if Luke was a boy or girl but had the names announced. This time everyone knows it's a boy, but not the name. Plus after getting some unsolicited family opinions we figured it would be fun to torture them (ha-ha). I'm staying at the Hyatt...the Mariott was already booked for double rooms! Where are you staying? Yes, I am very lucky to have my husband's support, he loves that I am home but still involved with something that makes me happy & supplements our income.

Tina Hofer
.925 Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
Tina Hofer
Thofer

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:44 am

Hi Again....

Don't blame you for keeping the name a secret! It always amazes me that people have no trouble saying "OH, I don't like that name" when you've decided on something you love LOL! Keep us posted, hope all goes well & pain free (or atleast as much as possible!) My boys are Zachary and Jacob both of which my husband picked but I love!

We are staying at the Marriott in KS - can't wait! Flying in on the 12th, I think we arive at 2:30 & out on the 16th around noon - that doesn't give me enough time to do the tour either without rushing so I'll pass, maybe I'll plan better next year.

I know what you mean about being able to stay home & do something to add to the family income. This business is amazing, I'm so excited to be involved! Are you on your way to Star Leader? I think you said you are almost there.... I just signed up for the Recruiting tele-class, Thurs at 10:00 am CT (I hope that is the one I get into, we'll see).

Talk soon :lol:
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby Thofer » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:01 pm

Mary~

Zachary was (still is) one of our top two names!...but we're 99.9% sure we're going with the "other" name. I love both Zachary & Jacob though...and the fact that you have two boys too!!

Yes, I'm narotically watching all the numbers hoping to get my Star Leader rank this month? I didn't think I was going to becasue my most recent & fifth recruit just signed up last week...but we're doing her first show together next week and it should qualify. It's so tricky to tell if the other numbers will add up as many of my girls have open shows still, so we'll see? Was it your posting I read about being up & down since getting Star Leader?...I can see how that could happen. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I'll let you know at the end of the month...it's going to be very close!
Tina Hofer
Thofer

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:17 pm

Tina!

You are so lucky! Your husband is awesome!

Good luck on hitting Star Leader! That's an awesome accomplishment. Maintaining it is even trickier (sp?). If you get that part down, let me know how you do it! I need all the help I can get! ARGGG!

Jacob was a name we had picked out but went with Trent. HOW FUNNY IS THAT, we all have 2 boys! That's too cool! Mine are Travis and Trent.

I love it!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby Thofer » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:24 pm

MB~

I cannot believe HOW CLOSE the new baby's name is to both Travis and Trent...stay tuned. If you were to have a third boy this name would be a perfect fit (ha-ha). Oooh, it sounds like quite a challenge keeping the star leader rank. How many recruits do you have if you don't mind me asking?
Tina Hofer
Thofer

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:40 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm dying to know the name!!! If we were going to have a 3rd it would have been Troy. Is it Trevor??

I have been a Star Leader for 2.5 years and have 15 gals on my team. It's a challenge because out of those 15 only 3 of them do it as a business. I'm hoping that my new ones that are signing on are business oriented. I just need to keep recruiting so I can be WIDE!

Take care!
MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby Thofer » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:44 am

WOW...you are good!!! :D

Not even our parents know...but I don't think they'll be signing on to this network anytime soon, ha-ha.

15 reps...wow, that is alot! Yeah, that is why it will be a miracle if we hit the numbers with just 6 including myself...a few of my girls are in their first 30 days so they are working extra hard. So far all of my recruits are past hostesses mostly, but I'm now looking at some other strategies. I'm waiting on a copyright release form approval so I can put an ad in the paper...have you tried this before and if so how has it worked???
Tina Hofer
Thofer

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:11 am

Hi MB & Tina -

Love the name discussion - Tina, very good pick. I can't believe we've all got 2 boys, funny! How old? Mine are 6 & 7 (turning 7 & 8 in a few weeks)

Star Leader - I'm working towards that goal too. Just talked to someone yesterday who is signing on. We're faxing her agreement April 10th with an April 22nd kick off party. She'll be my #5 (with 2 in my 2nd & 1 signing into my 3rd soon). Out of my current 4, 1 is not working her business at all, 1 is just getting up & running after a move from MA to OH, one here in MA is doing a show here & there but loves it when she does it and 1 is in her 2nd 30 days and is doing amazing. So, needless to say, I wil continue to recruit because you can never stop!

I don't think that staying at Star will be too difficult once the recruiting momentum is there. We've just got to keep adding to our fabulous teams and keeping them growing wide & deep. The compensation plan is amazing and it will be so worth it to get to the next level!

Tina - wanted to tell you about a yahoo group I have if you are interested. It is for sales tips & ideas only, no advertising. Lots of people from SD on but it is really for all direct sales. Check it out if you would like, it is called direct_sales_tips-and-ideas - request to join & I'll approve you, I love the group.

Talk soon
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby Thofer » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:26 am

Mary~

Thanks for the discussion group referral...I will check it out and let you know if I request to sign-up. Will talk soon!
Tina Hofer
Thofer

SILVERSISTERS .925 STERLING JEWERLY BRINGING ON SALES REPS

Postby LOVESILVER » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:50 pm

WWW.HERMOSASTERLING.COM

CHECK THIS SITE OUT...........THERE IS ONLY MORE TO COME ON THE JEWERLY LINE..........

THIS COMPANY HAS JUST BEGUN................................. WE HAVE GOT SOME AWESOME JEWERLY AT AWESOME PRICING!!!!!!!

WITH SO MUCH MORE TO COME......................PLEASE KEEP CHECKING BACK!
LOVESILVER

SILVERSISTERS .925 STERLING JEWERLY BRINGING ON SALES REPS

Postby LOVESILVER » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:58 pm

WWW.HERMOSASTERLING.COM IS BRINGING ON SALES REPS......................................

PASS IT ON TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS - THE JEWERLY IS AWESOME!!!
LOVESILVER

AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY .92STERLING SILVER HOME SHOW COMPANY

Postby LOVESILVER » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:01 pm

LOVESILVER

Sterling Silver

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:44 pm

Hi Ladies

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing.

Tina - how are things with the new baby? Did you make it to conference?
MB - hope fall is going well
Nancy - how are things with you?

What's up with the Hermosa links in this discussion? Kind of strange, doesn't really seem to relate to anything although a lot of the jewelry looks remarkably similar to ours.

Hope everyone is gearing up for a very successful fall & working towards their trip to Maui!

Aloha!
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Hemrosa Sterling

Postby LOVESILVER » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:10 pm

Mary,
I apologize that I did not know this was just a site for a particular jewerly company - I thought it pertained to ALL "jewerly" posts? I couldn't figure out how to post the message so it went to the top.......thus the 3 posts. A bit of misunderstanding - still new to these forums.....eventually I will figure it out

I never got a chance to answer your question on if we have a sales rep in MA.............. yes, as a matter of fact we do.

yes, the jewerly is awesome - great quality and very "affordable" - we recently got some "new arrivals". I am so glad we have forums as such to assist each other with selling ideas!
I have gotten some great ideas and support from gals of all different types of sales products (other than jewerly).

thanks
Julie
www.hermosasterling.com
LOVESILVER

PreviousNext

Return to Jewelry Companies