[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - sterling silver jewelry company

sterling silver jewelry company

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Sterling Silver

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:26 pm

Hi Julie

The board is for all jewelry companies & it is so great to get good ideas from everyone, it just seemed strange to have a random post within a discussion that really just advertised your site. Looks like you are just getting used to using the board.

Hope your business is going well for you. I was wondering why I never got a response on if you had reps in MA or not. Do you know what town in MA your rep is in? I haven't heard of your company before recenlty but now I do see it alot so it looks like it is taking off in the home party area.

Good luck
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby LOVESILVER » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:20 pm

Mary,

I have been swamped with emails and out of town. My apologies I was not able to get back to you. We also had a very close friend pass away last week.

Our MA rep is in Taunton.

Take Care
Julie
www.hermosasterling.com
LOVESILVER

Postby ksbell » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:11 pm

About the yahoo group, can anyone join? I looked it up and can't find it. Thanks,
Kim
How old you are is your business... How old you LOOK is MINE!
http://www.beautipage.com/kim_bell

Get Paid to Get Fit!!
www.milliondollarbody.com/fitcoachkim
www.bellybusterdiet.com
ksbell

Sterling Silver

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:40 am

2 replies in one....

Julie - glad to hear you have been busy. In case you are still having trouble with the boards - there are specific areas for advertising / recruiting, etc. so that would be a great place to put your info rather than the actual discussion boards. Hope this helps.

Kim - I see you found the group. I hope you get a lot out of it & welcome! Good luck in all that you do! :lol:

Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby ksbell » Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:16 pm

Julie... how is it going with Hermosa?
Kim
ksbell

Doing great here in Kansas!

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:12 am

Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Lovin' sterling!

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:38 pm

Hey Nancy -

Nice to hear from you again. I have also just signed a new rep & excited to get her off to a great start. She has her kick off party tonight so that should be a ton of fun! She already has her goals set high and I can't wait for her to earn all that great free jewelry in her Fast Start!

I'm working towards Maui 8) as well, what a great trip that is going to be and how fun it will be to share it with a few of my downline (and all of you ladies too - of course!)

I hope everyone is doing well!
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Reply to How Hermosa Sterling is going

Postby LOVESILVER » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:53 pm

Kim,

Thanks for asking! Hermosa is doing very well.......we are gearing up to a large switch over in our jewerly (taking out the old and adding the new). I am told the MANY items will be added in the month of Oct and Nov. (JUST IN TIME FOR XMAS!!!!!).

We anticipate HUGE growth over the next year with sales reps!!! Many EXCITED customers too that LOVE our jewerly and our PRICES!!! It is a blast bieng the "new kid on the block".

Julie
www.hermosasterling.com
LOVESILVER

Previous

Return to Jewelry Companies