[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - sterling silver jewelry company

sterling silver jewelry company

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

sterling silver jewelry company

Postby silverlover » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:02 pm

Just wanted to share the excitement of .925 sterling silver jewelry! It is HOT and so gorgous! If anybody out there would like to view the catalog, they are welcome to view it via my website, which I will give you if you send me an e-mail. bnmjmaier@kcisp.net

If anybody wants to do a party or want information about our fantastic business opporutnity, let me know!

I GET PAID TO SPARKLE, YOU CAN TOO!

Nancy :)
Nancy Maier
jewelry consultant
silverlover

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:24 pm

Hi Nancy

I wanted to say hello & introduce myself, I think you replyed to one of my posts yesturday. I also sell Sterling Silver & love the sparkle! Hope all is going well with your business & would love to share ideas!

See you in Aruba? :lol:
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby Deb K » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:19 pm

Hello ladies,

I have been a consultant for that same sterling silver company for over a year and absolutely love it. I simply can't say enough about the fabulous jewelry or their customer service!

Silver smiles,
Deb K
NY
Deb K

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:41 am

Hi Deb
Nice to meet you! I'm glad you are so excited, there is a lot of reason to be!

I love that you mentioned the fabulous jewelry (isn't it great, and the new catalog is amazing!) and the customer service, I haven't seen a company so loyal to customer service like this one!

Here's to a wonderful, growing company that is going to double in size this year! I'm so glad we are part of the excitement!

Best wishes to you for an amazingly successful business!
Mary
:P
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Hey Ladies!

Postby sterlinggirl » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:19 pm

Hi Girls!

Fancy seeing you here gals here!! Just thought I would pop in to say hi!!

Mary ~ you are all over the place! :)
Nancy ~ don't know if you remeber, but we sat by each other on the way home from St Thomas on the airplane! Fun times! Although that was not a fun flight!!

Are any of you heading to Atlanta for Leadership?? I'm one recruit away plus they would have to qualify! YIKES! So close. Keep your fingers crossed.

How is everyones fall going?? Mine is busy. I'm working on getting my downline going this fall too. Hopefully I can requalify for Star again. I've been up and down ever since I got the rank. FRUSTRATING!!

Anywho, God Bless you all and best wishes in the hottest selling season!! WOO WOO!!

Sparkle!
MaryBeth Raible
sterlinggirl

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:38 pm

Hi Mary Beth

Glad to "meet" you! Don't you love this time of year? What a wonderful product we have for the upcoming season! My favorite thing to do is the wish list. Women love to get jewelry for the holidays, so why not help them out!

Good luck getting your team moving and qualified! I would love to hear you say you made it!

Best wishes!
Mary
:D
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:22 pm

Hi Mary Beth

Just curious if you made it to Atlanta? I heard it was amazing! I guess B&T are quite the crazy cats!

Hope to see you in Kansas City in July - can't wait!

Mary
8)
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:24 am

Hey Mary!

No I didn't make it! Bummer. Maybe next year. I had the 5 recruits but two of them didn't qualify. ARGGGG!

My goals are set for Nashville though but I would rather hit Aruba first, if ya know what I mean! :)

Are you heading to conference?? I stayed up to register the night that it went online and the whole system crashed. It was a disaster! We finally got in and got our hotel. GOOD TIMES! Can't wait!

Talk to you soon!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:50 pm

Hi Mary Beth

Too bad about Atlanta but I'm glad to see you have your sites set on Nashville, that will be a blast! I am working on making it there too, B&T look too funny in their get ups!

I am heading to conference, like you, I was a crazy woman, went to bed, set the alarm & was up at 1am registering. Happy to say that I'm staying at the Marriott, flying in on the 12th!

Have an excellent day!
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:08 pm

Awesome Mary!

So are we! We should be there around 6pm on the 12th. Maybe we can go for a late dinner or maybe go out for breakfast. Who are you traveling with? I am going with a teammate of mine. That would be awesome to meet up!

Let me know!
MB
dreaminsilver

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:02 pm

Hi MB

Me again.... we land in KS at 2:30 so we'll have lots of time for ourselves. I would love to meet up either Wed night or Thurs morning depending on what you are up to.

I am going w/ my upline, 1 of my downline and 5 or 6 side lines - just 4 of us are going in on the 12th, others are arriving on the 13th. We are so psyched!

We can make some more definate plans as it gets closer.

Talk to you soon :?
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Kansis City

Postby Thofer » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:53 am

Hi there!

I love reading the postings from all of you, it's great. I didn't make my reservations yet for Kansis City, but a bunch of us are meeting tomorrow to figure out how many rooms we need, etc. That would be very cool to make plans to meet up for dinner, I think we'll probably fly in on the 13th though. I wish I were going to Aruba...b/c I just started at end of Nov and am having a baby in 3 weeks there isn't enough time to meet the goal...NEXT YEAR though! I just signed my 5th rep up yesterday so I'm trying to get my Star Leader ranking :D Talk with you soon!

Tina Hofer
tina-hofer@hotmail.com
.925 Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
Thofer

Congratulations!

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:06 am

Hi Tina -

Yeah, congrats on your 5th rep! That is such a huge goal you have met and in so little time!

I would love to meet up in KS, as time gets closer we can all make a plan.

Good luck with the baby - keep us posted!
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby Thofer » Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:13 am

Thanks Mary! Lets keep in touch on plans being made...look forward to seeing you in July.

Tina Hofer
tina-hofer@hotmail.com
.925 Fine Sterling Silver Jewerly
Thofer

Conference

Postby Thofer » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:36 am

Mary & MB,

I am psyched to say I got my tickets & am all set to go to KS for the conference in July (my first one)! My upline and 1 of her other reps plus one of my reps are all going. My husband said I could go with a newborn coming next month and a 2 year old at home...I moved on that FAST! ha-ha...I'll let you know when Luke's baby brother arrives, hopefully he won't be late like Luke (my 2 year old) was! Talk soon,

Tina Hofer
[/i].925 Fine Sterling Silver Jewelry
tina-hofer@hotmail.com
Tina Hofer
Thofer

Next

Return to Jewelry Companies