[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Any Premier Jewelers Here?

Any Premier Jewelers Here?

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Any Premier Jewelers Here?

Postby DazzlePremier » Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:20 pm

Hey Ladies!

Any Premier girls out there?
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry
Enriching Lives and Serving Other since 1985

Premier Designs 2006 Verse of the Year
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy."---Proverbs 13:12
DazzlePremier

Fellow Premier Jeweler

Postby ssjewels » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:27 am

Hello Fellow Premier Jeweler
Where are you located?
I'm in New Jersey and I just got back from Regional Rally.

Samantha
ssjewels

Postby DazzlePremier » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:44 am

Hi Samantha!
I'm in Nashville, TN ....So, I went to the Atlanta Rally last weekend.

Isn't the new line fantastic?! I have already sold quite a few of the new pieces. ShowStopper, Bellisimo, Gilford, the Melrose set, the Chelsey set and (this is not my personal favorite) 2 of the Parfait Rings.

What was your favorite part of Rally?

Nice to meet you,
Sheryl
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy."---Proverbs 13:12
DazzlePremier

Rally

Postby ssjewels » Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:44 pm

Hi Sheryl,

Nice to meet you to.
I had two favorite parts of rally, first Andy & Joan and the unveiling of the Spring/Summer line. I Love it, but I do have to say some of the pieces I'm not excited about Waterfall,& Salisbury( looks a lot like everlasting)I'm loving Madeira and Napoli. I have two shows this weekend so I'll see for the first time which are the popular pieces.

Samantha
ssjewels

Postby DazzlePremier » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:48 pm

Yes, I just love seeing Andy. You never know when he's serious and he always makes me laugh. He also makes me realize why I love Premier the way I do. They are awesome people.

The Waterfall necklace is very pretty, but the earrings will definitely only work on a larger framed woman with a long neck. I think I am going to pair this necklace with small silver hoops.

And Salisbury will do well if you wear it. I wore it out the other day and got 2 compliments. The earrings are lighter weight and thinner than Everlasting, but I agree they are too similar, but I actually like them better.

The stores are filling up with Pastels around here, I can't wait for Spring!

How long have you been with Premier?
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry

DazzlePremier

Postby sz11401 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:08 am

Those are good ideas.
I just had my 1st anniversary in NOV. How about yourself?
sz11401

Postby jewelrylady98 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:18 pm

Hello fellow Premier jewelers! I am also with Premier in KS. I was not able to make it to rally. :cry:
I look forward to chatting with you more!
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby DazzlePremier » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:36 pm

Hi Shay, good to have you!

I have been in Premier for 3 years as of March. This past year was my best and I hope to make 1 Diamond by June!

Make plans now to be at National rally in July, you will be amazed at how big it is! Last year the attendance was over 7,800!
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry

DazzlePremier

Postby sz11401 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:22 pm

Hi Shay Welcome!!

Wow! Congratulations on your success Sheryl that's great.

I was at the National Rally last year it was incredible. I never experienced anything like it.I got to go across the stage 2 times,it was awesome! Unfortunately I won't make it this year,I'll definitely be there next year.
We have our round-up coming up in March in Maryland. When is yours?
How many shows do you average a month?
Samantha

Premier Designs
High Fashion Jewelry

ssjewels@patmedia.net
sz11401

Postby DazzlePremier » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:43 am

We are looking at doing a Round Up on April 1st...with a Baseball Theme.

I will be doing 8-9 shows a month if at all possible this year. Last year I only averaged 5-6 a month, but my needs have changed and I am off to a good start...just hope I can keep the momentum.

How about you guys. Do you do this full-time or part-time?

Believe it or not I joined Premier to do just 1 (maybe 2) Shows a Month and told my Sponsor that I Would Never Sign Anyone Up! (LOL)
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry

DazzlePremier

Postby sz11401 » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:27 pm

Me too,when I first started I was only going to do 1-2 shows a month.

Right now I'm only doing it part-time averaging 4-5 shows a month.Eventually I will do it full time. My 4 1/2 year old daughter & 20mth old son keep me very busy as well.

I signed up my first jeweler this past Oct.(my goal was 2,but at least I made half) This year my goal is 3.Also I would like to make the home show club,I missed it by 3 shows. But I did get my sapphire that was a surprise, I wasn't even shooting for it. It's nice that Premier keeps track of it for us.
Samantha

Premier Designs
High Fashion Jewelry

ssjewels@patmedia.net
sz11401

Seeking additional info about Premier

Postby tsgs3201 » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:08 pm

Hello, Can anyone give me additional information about Premier....... I have looked at the web site and that kind of thing. Just wanted to know about start up cost, how much the jewelry cost for costumers and that kind of thing. Also is there a consulant in North Carolina Thank you.

Teresa
tsgs3201@aol.com
tsgs3201

Postby jewelrylady98 » Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:31 am

~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby cwbark » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:57 pm

Hi,

I am just starting out with Premier, my sponsor is very new herself and not alot of help, I am really finding it hard to find a support group so I found this web site. If any of you could offer any tips etc... I would really appreciate it. How do I get training tapes/videos?
cwbark

Postby cwbark » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:58 pm

Hi,

I am just starting out with Premier, my sponsor is very new herself and not alot of help, I am really finding it hard to find a support group so I found this web site. If any of you could offer any tips etc... I would really appreciate it. How do I get training tapes/videos?

cwbark@bellsouth.net
cwbark

Next

Return to Jewelry Companies