[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Very Excited and Nervous!

Very Excited and Nervous!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Very Excited and Nervous!

Postby DazzlePremier » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:21 am

Hi Ladies,
I can't sleep..it is 10 after midnight and I need to go to bed. I have a very large Sponsoring Event tomorrow night and I am scared to death. After 3 years I am no longer nervous or scared about my lack of ability, but I am scared no one will show up....(I now know exactly how our Hostesses feel)

Yes, I have had about 20 women say they were going to come...but you know what I mean.

I also just realized that I have no clue as to what I am going to wear. The guests are all going to be from shows I have done over the past 3 weeks. I don't want to wear the exact same outfit they saw me in....Nope, I will not have time to go shopping, LOL!

Oh well, sorry, just had to vent. I must trust in the Lord that I have done my work well and that what happens tomorrow night is exactly what should happen.

Say a Little Prayer For Me,
Sheryl
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry
Enriching Lives and Serving Other since 1985

Premier Designs 2006 Verse of the Year
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy."---Proverbs 13:12
DazzlePremier

You will do great!

Postby Iman » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:50 pm

Hi Sheryl,

I spoke with you over at the WAHM board. It's me Irene from New Jersey! You will do fine and people will come!

Breathe, Relax, and Enjoy!

I'll say a prayer for you!

Irene
Iman

Postby sz11401 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:45 pm

Hi Sheryl,

You'll be great!

Be positive!

Most of all have fun, and share that Premier spirit.
Samantha

Premier Designs
High Fashion Jewelry

ssjewels@patmedia.net
sz11401

Postby jewelrylady98 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:48 pm

You will do great! Good luck!! Let us know how it goes! :wink:
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby ebuzz » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:10 pm

Hi Dazzlepremier,

I have my first party in 2 weeks and I can't stop thinking abou it either. I'm sure you be great!!! Be yourself and have a great time!!!
Lots of luck to you!!!

Tara :) :)
Tara

"Every girl needs a little BLING!"
ebuzz

Postby Swidmom » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:11 pm

Hey Sheryl,
Let us know how it went. I was thinking of doing the same. I could use any tips and suggestions. :D

Ellen
Ellen Swidler
Future Design Team Leader
The Glass Bracelet
Custom Jewelry designed in your home!

www.theglassbracelet.com
Swidmom

Postby DazzlePremier » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:13 am

Thank you all so much for the encouragement...I did read your repliies earlier today, but didn't have time to reply.

It went great...we only had 10 guests, but of the 10: 1 joined tonight, 2 are definitely going to if hubby says okay, and 1 said she will be joining in 3 months after some necessary surgery.

All in all I feel really good about the results. We are already planning our next one!!!

Again, thank you all!
Sheryl
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy."---Proverbs 13:12
DazzlePremier

Postby DazzlePremier » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:56 am

By the way, I would encourage you to all try the theme we used "Jewels and Chocolate"

What more could a girl ask for :)
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry

DazzlePremier

Return to Jewelry Companies