[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - michele baratta

michele baratta

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

michele baratta

Postby artzechck3 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:53 pm

Is anyone currently signed up with Michele Baratta? I am thinking about it and I would like some input. Thanks!
artzechck3

Michele Baratta

Postby juliajohnston » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:01 pm

I looked into it - but in the end - it was too expensive for me. It's looks like great jewelry.
juliajohnston

Postby jewelrylady98 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:05 pm

I don't know much about that company. What I did see I thought was a bit high priced. That is why I chose Premier Designs jewelry. I felt they have something for everyone's tastes and price range.
Good luck in your search for a jewelry business!! Let me know if I can help you! :D
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby Swidmom » Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:47 pm

I don't know much either...I think the board here is still active.

Good Luck!
Ellen
Ellen Swidler
Future Design Team Leader
The Glass Bracelet
Custom Jewelry designed in your home!

www.theglassbracelet.com
Swidmom

Postby LuvMyJewelry » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:20 pm

I haven't heard of them before now...
LuvMyJewelry

Michele Baratta

Postby queenbee » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:03 pm

The jewelry is a bit more expensive, but I feel you truly get what you pay for. :wink:
If you want jewelry that is "ordinary," don't go with Michele Baratta. If you are wanting something unique, that people don't ordinarily find, go with Michele Baratta.
:) After you purchase the kit, if you find it isn't working for you, then sell it to other MB reps to recover your cost. I think you would have no problem selling it.
The key to any direct selling company, is sticking to it. The big benefits and rewards only come when you invest the time and energy, just like everything else. The difference - you LOVE the product! :wink:
queenbee

Return to Jewelry Companies