[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - quality on jewelry

quality on jewelry

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

quality on jewelry

Postby guest » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:24 pm

How do I know wich company of fashion jewelry have a good quality, I thinking in joined a company, but the quality is a requirement for me , I need help, thanks :?

Premier Designs jewelry

Postby jewelrylady98 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:14 pm

Welcome to the boards! I love to hear that you would like be a jewelrylady! :wink:
When I chose Premier Designs jewelry 4 years, I looked around at several other companies. I chose Premier for several reasons.
Christian-Based company
No quotas
No inventory
Golden Guarantee

Premier coats their jewelry in 10-12 coats of 14k gold or sterling silver. We do offer some pure sterling silver pieces. But, Premier wants to have jewelry that appeals to all tastes and price ranges. The average price is about $24. If it was all pure sterling, the prices would be much higher.

I hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact me for more info.
Good luck in your search!! :D
~Shay
"If you can wear jewelry, YOU can sell jewelry!"
http://www.ryze.com/go/ShayDLady

Do you KNOW what is in your household products?
http://www.themomteam.com/smw98
jewelrylady98

Postby LuvMyJewelry » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:32 am

Hi ~

I'm with lia sophia and the quality of our jewelry is awesome, that is why we offer a LIFETIME replacement guarantee.

Our Jewelry is electroplated with 14-22K gold and we pride ourselves in plating more mils of gold than average retail stores.

Necklaces are 7-10 mils
Bracelets 8-10 mils
Earrings ans Pins 7 mils
Rings 80 mils
All silver is plated in a Rhodium finish of 4 mils. Rhodium is part of the platinum family.

When our jewelry is received, 10% goes to Quality Control. The benchmark piece is pulled to compare with the shipment. Necklaces are brought to x-ray to check for appropriate coating in mils, clasps and lenght is checked, ring size is comfirmed, stones are reviewed. Rejected pieces are pulled.

Also our jewelry has been chosen to be in many magazines based on style, price and quality. This is not paid advertising. We are currently in many wedding magazines. If you would like to know which one, send me an email: trendygem@aol.com We debut our Red Carpet Collection every year at the Sundance Festival, so many celebarties are wearing our jewelry too.
LuvMyJewelry

Postby dreaminsilver » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:57 am

The company I represent sells .925 sterling silver jewelry, which is basically on the same lines as Tiffany & Co. Our jewelry is very high quality. The company stands behind it too. They have very high standards with the jewelry and they do not sell anything plated or dipped. It's all sterling silver jewelry that is mixed with cooper to make it stronger.

Let me know if you would be interested in seeing a catalog.

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:12 pm

Hi there

Good luck with your search. Like Mary Beth, I represent a company that sells .925 sterling silver. She is so right when she says what great quality it is and how the company stands behind our jewelry.

I would love to chat with you more about our wonderful products!

Mary
:D
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Quality Jewelry

Postby Thofer » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:13 am

Hello there,

I just read your posting about being in search of high quality jewelry...SMART to make sure you belive in and love the product your are going to sell. I have been an Indendent Rep for a .925 Sterling Silver Company as well for the past 5 months and could not be happier with the quality of the jewelry and the integrity of the company. Perhaps if you could get in touch w/ a local rep from your area to get more info on how their success has been & to get company/product information that would help. I personally think if you love the jewerly that you sell and will wear it that is a huge bonus because people will see it and compliment you on it (hopefully) :D Good Luck, follow your gut and feel free to contact me if you have anymore questions!

Tina Hofer
tina-hofer@hotmail.com
.925 Fine Sterling Silver Independent Representative
Thofer

Hermosa Sterling

Postby getsilver » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:55 pm

I am with a new .925 sterling company that is looking for new reps in all areas. You will not find that the market is saturated with the jewelry or reps. This line is quality sterling and affordable!

Check out our website where you can see most of our items! www.hermosasterling.com
Cathy
Hermosa Sterling
Independent Sales Representative
www.hermosasterling.com

www.freewebs.com/getsilver
getsilver

Quality Jewelry

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:42 am

To our Guest - I hope you are checking back to see these responses.

I'm so excited to let you know that our .925 Sterling Silver company now offers a lifetime warrenty on our jewelry - it is so exciting. I've always known how great the jewelry is and to have it now backed by the lifetime warrenty is awesome!

If you would like additional information - please let me know. I've seen some companies copying our jewelry which goes to show how great our designs are! I would love to share them with you!

Take care!
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby LorettaA » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:44 pm

If you can afford it, you might want to order a piece from the companies you are considering. Also, ask reps. if they will send you a catalog so you can see how much and which styles each company offers.

You may also want to think about how easy it is to place orders, how you are allowed to market your business, commission, shipping costs, and length of time to ship. Will your customer base be interested in the styles and can they afford the prices?

Of course, confidence in the product is number one. Good luck with your search. Jewelry is FUN!
LorettaA

Jewellery Party Basics

Postby gizmonl66 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:16 am

Hi There,
I am with a fairly new Company in Canada. We sell Stainless Steel Jewellery specializing in Italian Charms. I am wondering how you promate you business...do you give samples? If so, what kinds? Also, do you give your products as gifts above and beyond what your company offers hostesses? I am reading so amny ideas but I'm not sure how to implement them into my business.

Thanks,
Gwen
Gwen Pittman
Sales Consultant
Newfoundland, Canada
Off the Cuff Jewellery
gcpittman@yahoo.ca
www.otcuff.com
gizmonl66

Choosing a company you love!

Postby Cheri » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:38 pm

One of the most important things to consider when choosing a company to represent is the quality of the jewelry. As a representative you want to make sure that you have a quality product that stands the test of time. You certainly don't want to waste time dealing with customer complaints and returns. It is also important to look at the guarantee and return policies of the company.

As President & Founder of Azante Jewelry, it was important to me that our customers received heirloom quality jewelry that would last for a lifetime. We recently announced a new Lifetime Replacement Guarantee that lets customers know we stand behind our jewelry for a lifetime!

Using precious metals like sterling silver, 14K gold, genuine gemstones, and freshwater pearls, Azante Jewelry offers a line of jewelry that stands the test of time.

When choosing a company, always make sure you are passionate about the product line. The wonderful thing about jewelry is that you are able to wear and advertise your company wherever you go! Make sure their style and price points are in alignment with what you love. If everything feels right to you - go for it! This is an awesome industry for women. Good luck to all of you in your businesses.

Cheri Larson
President & Founder
Azante Jewelry
www.azantejewelry.com
"Handcrafted Jewelry made with Gifts from the Earth"
Cheri

Return to Jewelry Companies