[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - need help

need help

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

need help

Postby guest » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:58 pm

Hi I am a consultant with a company that sells fashion jewelry, but I like silver so much, so I dont know what to do, I want to sell jewelry but I am not excited anymore wwyd? helppppp...... :( :?

Postby dreaminsilver » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:02 am

Like the other posts before, you have to go with your gut feeling. If you don't love the product your selling you are not doing it justice or yourself for that matter. Life is too short to sell something that you don't believe in.

You have to believe in the product, wear it with pride and it will show!!

Good luck with your decision!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:08 pm

I hope you follow your heart and go after what you really love!

Best of luck!
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

I agree

Postby Thofer » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:52 am

I absolutely agree with the other postings...loving the product yourself and having that genuine excitement is a key factor to being successful. Whatever you decide, good luck & be true to yourself! :lol:
Thofer

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:25 pm

Hi there...

I find it somewhat amusing that all 3 responses to this post are from SD! I guess that is a testiment to how much we so strongly believe in our product & share the passion for an amazing company!

I still wish "Guest" luck in her decision & think that any of the 3 of us would be more than happy to provide additional information on the best Sterling Silver jewelry company in direct sales!

Have an excellent day! :?
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:15 pm

It's a great company! What can we say!!

I did talk to her yesterday on the phone. She was wonderful and very passionate so we will see.

Take care!
MB
dreaminsilver

Return to Jewelry Companies