[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hey Premier Design Jewelers! Who is going to Rally?

Hey Premier Design Jewelers! Who is going to Rally?

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Hey Premier Design Jewelers! Who is going to Rally?

Postby sz11401 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:33 pm

Hi Ladies,

Anyone going to rally?

Originally I wasn't planning on going. But when I received notice that I was in the top 5% at the halfway mark how could I not.

I'm sooo excited!!
Samantha

Premier Designs
High Fashion Jewelry

ssjewels@patmedia.net
sz11401

Postby the jewelry lady » Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:02 am

I am! It will be my first national, 5% too. Congrads! Marla
I work for the best direct sales company ever!
the jewelry lady

Postby sz11401 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:12 am

Hi Marla,

Congratulations to you as well.

You're going to LOVE rally. It was the best experience, I met some great people. The funniest part is seeing thousands of women all wearing the same jewelry. But that was also great to because you can see different combinations that you never thought would go together.
Samantha

Premier Designs
High Fashion Jewelry

ssjewels@patmedia.net
sz11401

Postby DazzlePremier » Fri May 26, 2006 1:52 am

Hey Girls!!
Congrats on the Prez's Club...I made it, too!
and Registered for Rally at 8:00 a.m. on opening morning!

Hope to see you guys there!
Sheryl
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry
Enriching Lives and Serving Other since 1985

Premier Designs 2006 Verse of the Year
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy."---Proverbs 13:12
DazzlePremier

Postby sz11401 » Fri May 26, 2006 1:39 pm

Hey Sheryl,

Congrats to you to.

Where are you staying?
Arriving Wed. or Thurs?

I'll be arriving on Wed. staying at the Renaissance.

I can't wait!!
Samantha

Premier Designs
High Fashion Jewelry

ssjewels@patmedia.net
sz11401

Postby DazzlePremier » Fri May 26, 2006 2:55 pm

Actually we are arriving Monday Night to do some shopping on Tuesday and then our meetings start on Wednesday. We also always stay for Sunday service. It has become quie a nice vacation for my husband and I...this is our 4th National Rally.

We will be right down the street from you at the Courtyard Marriot Blackstone. The Hilton (wherfe we normally stay) was already full when I registered.

Are you a Designer? If so, then it would be easy for us to run into each other on Wednesday :)
Sheryl

Premier Designs Jewelry
Enriching Lives and Serving Other since 1985

Premier Designs 2006 Verse of the Year
"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when dreams come true, there is life and joy."---Proverbs 13:12
DazzlePremier

Postby sz11401 » Fri May 26, 2006 8:10 pm

I stayed at the Marriott last year it was nice,especially with the Cafe' downstairs.
When I registered this year the Marriott and the Hilton were already booked.

No I'm not a Designer, not yet. I've only been in Premier for 18mths I have two on my 1st level,one on 2nd, next week I'll have one on 3rd level. So I'm getting there.
Samantha

Premier Designs
High Fashion Jewelry

ssjewels@patmedia.net
sz11401

Return to Jewelry Companies