[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Who is Going to Aruba?

Who is Going to Aruba?

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Who is Going to Aruba?

Postby dreamsterling » Tue May 30, 2006 10:02 pm

One more month to qualify.... who of the "silver girls" are heading down? Haven't talked to you guys in awhile - but things have been quite hectic... trying to get my poop in a pile... so to speak :lol:
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Aruba

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed May 31, 2006 11:18 am

Did you qualify? (or are you going to?)

My business has been on hold a bit :oops: but I'm psyched that conference is coming up, it will give me the booste that I need!

Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreamsterling » Wed May 31, 2006 12:07 pm

I should qualify by the end of this month - or in June. We had that Belinda Ellsworth Seminar in Albany early May - and it gave me the tools to get my newest people up and running and motivated early on. I am SO thankful that I went. My latest recruit signed up the first of May and will qualify shortly - thanks to that seminar.

I take it one day at a time, can't wait for June. I have been working on some new things and with a little motivation - should really pay off!

E-mail me Mary - off the board - and I will fill you in!

Paula
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Going to Aruba?

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:26 pm

I am, can't wait.....am already on track big time for Maui!!!
See you girls in Nashville!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Who's going to Aruba?

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:31 am

Hi Nancy!

Have a ball in Aruba! Aren't you psyched for Maui? I can't believe it! It is going to be amazing! What are you doing that you are already on track? July is rockin' for you? Yahoo!

Hope to see you around-
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Aruba

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:27 am

I always book 8-12 home shows per month....that way I am certain to earn my $4200. PCV monthly......even though I am recruiting regularly as well, I do NOT count on them at all for helping me get to where I need to go.....I do it all on my own! I have been in the top 100 for the past 3 years. That gets harder and harder each year with all the new reps we have, but I have managed to hang in there! I have been on 2 Soar trips, going on my 3rd....can't wait! I am definately earning the UPGRADE for Maui.....I have already made that my goal!
Nancy

silverlover2

Maui

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:53 am

Sounds like you have everything planned out, that is the way to go! You are right - earning it on your own guarantees you'll be there & the recruits are just a bonus!

Good luck - keep me posted - I'll be in Maui with you!
Mary
8)
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:39 am

Nancy,

You are rockin and rollin! I don't know if you remember me, but we sat next to each other on the way home from ST Thomas. Not an exciting plane ride that was.

I've been watching you ever since and am very excited for you. I missed Atlanta by one recruit ~ ARGGGGGG. So now I am trying for Nashville. I WANT THAT BRACELET! :) As far as the trips, I would love to go to Maui and will work by booty off to try to get there. St Thomas was too much fun but that was when you can have just one downline help you! Much easier back then.

Best of luck Lady!! You Rock!
MB
dreaminsilver

Aruba

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:26 pm

Thanks for the compliments......I love what I do and love the incentives....I work hard, but love every minute! I can't wait to go to Aruba....and then to Maui! Plus, earning the profits and FREE JEWELRY on top of that is awesome. I am really trying to grow my team! That is a priority right now. So, we will see what happens!

Hope you achieve your goals as well. I will see you in Nashville for sure!
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:15 pm

Are any of you gals going to Aruba? Have you signed up yet? We are adding an extra day on the front of the trip. Can't wait!

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:26 pm

Hi Nancy - I just signed up for the trip Friday... we added days to the end of the trip and are paying the difference. My one year anniversary is coming up and my husband and I didn't get to go on a honeymoon - so this is it!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited! Getting my passport next week (if I can find the birth cert. ugggggg) We will be there from the 7-14th...

THANKS B&T!!!!!! :lol:
Have you ever been there? My friends say it is amazing....

We will have to hook up! I didn't make the upgrade... but that is OK with me.
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:41 pm

I think we are going to add a day to the front of the trip....I will want to get home and bet those parties started with that fabulous hostess bonus we offer in January! I did not get the upgrade either, but that is okay with me.....this is my 3rd soar trip.... and they are great no matter what you earn!

Thanks B and T!!!! You are right there!

Yes, we will have to hook up.....

keep selling that silver!

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:13 pm

Paula,

Are you getting excited for our trip next week? Is this your 1st soar trip? My 3rd.....can't wait!

Hope we can meet.....who in your upline or downline will be going as well?

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:59 pm

Oh you gals are going to have so much fun!

There are 5 gals going on our team. They are all getting very excited. I'm holding down the fort while they are having fun in the sun.

Have a cocktail for me! Most of all relax and enjoy. You deserve it. I hope to see you all at conference.

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:43 pm

Mary Beth,

Aren't you going to Leadership? I will be there....hope you will make the Maui trip....I will have a drink for you!

Nancy

silverlover2

Next

Return to Jewelry Companies