[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Who is going to Kansas City?

Who is going to Kansas City?

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Who is going to Kansas City?

Postby dreamsterling » Tue May 30, 2006 10:04 pm

Guess I should have asked that first...

Let's see if we can get this party started...

How many people going from your group?
Where are you staying?
Anyone in Sterling Club?

and if so the most important question.......

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING???????? SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Going to Kansas City

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed May 31, 2006 11:16 am

Hi Paula -

I'm going - it is getting closer! Just a month & 1/2 away!

We are staying at the Marriott and arriving on Wed the 12th. I think there are 10 of us in our group going.

Can't wait!

Now it is time for shopping! Have to find some good outfits that will do the silver justice!

Mary
:wink:
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreamsterling » Wed May 31, 2006 12:09 pm

Did you guys get your t-shirts? Ours should be coming in on Monday for distribution at our meeting. I ended up with almost 50 ordered - not that many going to conference - but everybody wanted one to wear to their parties! Too funny!

I am thinking that we have about 15 people going.... it is hard to get a number with the sidelines...
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby dreaminsilver » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:33 pm

Hey Girls!

We're heading down too! There should be about 40 in our group. 10 of us made Sterling Club and 3 made the trip so far and 2 more are trying to qualify this month. I just made Sterling Club last month but not the trip. I only had 4 recruits this year. BUMMER, so close but so far away.

Can't wait to get there. It will be my 4th one and they are such a blast!

Hope to see you there!
MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Kansas City!

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:52 am

Hey Ladies -

Just 2 1/2 weeks! I'm excited to go! This will be my 1st conference with SD & I can't wait (been to many with a prior company so I know the level of excitement!)

There are 7 or 8 of us going now from my local group but we are part of Laura Lanagan's gang so I know there are many, many that I will be meeting.

Can wait to go & meet you ladies - we can swap info off board so we can hook up.

MaryBeth - congrats on Sterling Club! Sorry you missed the trip - you were so close! We'll go for it next year!

Any thoughts on what the big announcement is?

By the way - love the new options with the sign on kits too!
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:59 pm

Hey Mary - we should exchange info off the board so that we can hook up - last three weeks have been hectic - but sales are great. I started a new job and trying to get back into being a working girl...lol...

Hope to see you there... drop me a line when you get a chance - I like hearing from you!

Paula
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby dreaminsilver » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:10 pm

dreaminsilver

Postby dreamsterling » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:20 pm

Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

What a trip!

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:25 am

Wahoo!

Did you ladies have an unbelievable time at conference? I did! I LOVE this company! The conference was great - I got some incredible training especially in the booking & getting your recruit off to a fast start! I Loved Amanda Gore - I've seen her before so wasn't sure I would be blown away again but I loved it!

And what about the jewelry! I can't wait to show everyone! Our new catalog is to die for!

MB - sorry we never hooked up but there is always Nashville!

Keep me posted on your businesses - I'm excited about steppping it up a notch!

Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreamsterling » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:34 am

OMG!! I absolutely LOVED it! Just the shot in the arm that I needed to get to the next level...

It was so nice meeting you Mary - will e-mail you off board to chat. Mary Beth - I called you but couldn't hook up - arrrghh!!!

The whole group we had there really enjoyed it and walked out with goals!!!!

I can't WAIT for Nashville - what a gift!

This company is awesome - if anyone reading this gets "O" the Oprah mag - look on page 46 - WE ARE THERE!!!

Silpada -- Find yourself in it!

Boy I have found myself! I am SO glad I am involved with this company!

Talk to you all soon! I am off to my "j-o-b" right now - but planning on dialing for dollars tonight!

Paula
Silpada - Find yourself in it!
Like Cinderella's shoe - Silpada can be the perfect fit for YOU!
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby dreaminsilver » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:32 am

I'm totally exhausted still. I'm so bummed that I didn't get to meet you gals. It was so busy, I didn't know whether I was coming or going. We had a ball.

Lots of things happened in our group:
Heidi VanderWal, my upline, was honored for 5 years
Joni McArthur, she is under Heidi, was honored for #10 in Sales
Tammy, another gal on our team, won the whole new line (isn't that awesome)

So exciting. I can't wait for the 10 year anniversary one next year.

I'm going to try my darndest to get to Nashville! That is my kinda town. Love country music!

Take care ladies!
MB
dreaminsilver

Kansas City!

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:00 pm

WOW! You had someone win the new line - awesome - I so wish that were me - I kep saying "Call me, call me!"

Awesome news on the other ladies also - #10 in sales is so impressive!

I can't even imagine being up there on stage - what a great achievement! I would love to walk the stage - maybe this is my year!

Keep your eye on Nashville, you'll make it! Paula was one of the ones who made Star & didn't know until they announced it that she would be going - too cool!

On to Star Leader! 8)
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreaminsilver » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:11 pm

That is way too cool Paula about Nashville. I wish they did that when I became Star leader. One gal on our team got it that way too. Now there are a ton others that are very close.

I just have to re-promote. It was very exciting to see that there were only 500+ Star leaders out of 14,000 reps. WOW! I was shocked and humbled. Also for Sterling Club they said that we were the top 4% of the company. How stinkin' cool is that? Very humbling. It gave me goose bumps. :lol:

I love this company and I can't wait to see where it goes with the national branding initiative. So exciting. It's been great seeing it grow in the past 4 years too. The first conference we went to was at the same location as this years. Only 500 reps attended and 1000 reps in the whole company! Can you believe it! It's just amazing to see the growth. AND WE ARE A PART OF IT! YEAH!

Talk to you gals later,
MB
dreaminsilver

Return to Jewelry Companies