[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Oprah

Oprah

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Oprah

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:29 am

When do the other ads come out? I am so excited about this. I have the oprah magazine right in the middle of my display!

Love it!

MB

PS - I cannot wait for The BACHELOR to come out.
dreaminsilver

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:35 am

Oops, this was supposed to go under the Silpada one. Sorry!

MB
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:18 pm

I can't wait for the Bachelor to start and see all of our jewelry out there on PRIMETIME TV! Also, what a great idea to book those "Bachelor" parties! Everybody's Monday nights should be booked! How fun!

Also, I think Oprah had on the hammered hoops the other day. I looked all hour....and I have seen her wear the big hammered bangle as well!

Yeah for her!

Hope all of you SD girls are having a sterling September!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Oprah

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:57 am

Hey Nancy & MB -

Hope all is going well - I don't get a chance to watch Oprah but that is so cool if she is wearing our jewelry! I guess she has some good taste!

I'm excited for the Bachelor too! Is the premiere tonight? If not, do you know when it is? It will be fun if we get to see some of our pieces!

Hope you are all wrapping up a great September! Here's to a successful fall!

Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Jewelry Companies