[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - All Right all you 925 ers out there!

All Right all you 925 ers out there!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Postby silverlover2 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:58 pm

Mary Beth Raible gave me the idea....buy lots of the $20. and under jewelry for 1/2 price....then give them away for booking a party. There are several pieces $20. and under. So I ordered about 12 or 14 to use as booking incentives!

Hope it works!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

booking

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:13 am

OOOOOHHHHHH nice idea! I missed that boat! Luckily we will have that opportunity again in the spring & next summer and so on and so on!

Let me know how that works for you! Great idea!

Have to share some excitement with you ladies - I talked to a woman yesterday that I had met at a fair last week. She is so excited about this business opportunity (who can blame her!) We scheduled her kick off party for Sept 27th! Yeah! :lol:

Best wishes all!
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:18 am

What to go Mary!!

I just had someone call me from Idaho! Who would have thought!! LOVE IT!! I also have a gal from here in GR that is interested. We are meeting tonight to talk about it!

I REALLY LOVE SHARING THIS BUSINESS!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

MB - go girl!

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:44 am

Wawhoooo! You go girl! This is such an exciting business!

Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

wine idea

Postby LOVESILVER » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:38 pm

Thanks for the wine idea and party bookings! I passed this on to some of our gals - 2 of them were actually doing something like this already!!! So far the gals have had great luck with getting parties booked w/o any "perks". I think this time of season also helps!

Congrats on your new GR gal - we also have a new gal in GR and Caledonia starting in two weeks!

Good luck to everyone! Will probably see a lot of you at some upcoming school / craft shows............great place for leads!

Julie
www.hermosasterling.com
LOVESILVER

Previous

Return to Jewelry Companies