[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - All Right all you 925 ers out there!

All Right all you 925 ers out there!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

All Right all you 925 ers out there!

Postby dreamsterling » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:41 pm

What are your plans for the Sept. Oct. Nov. & Dec?

I have had to completely put my business on hold for one month and don't even open my success summary - it makes me want to faint.... :? sigh. But August turned out much better than I had anticipated with personal sales... so thank the lord for that one.

Mary - what's shaken? :lol:
Marybeth? what are your plans? :wink:

I see what you mean about maintaining rank - zowee! But I have new members joining my team - about one a month so far... slow and steady... as they say.

You guys have any great ideas for bookings? Have you listened in on the training calls... I did the one with Karen A... it was good. I missed the one with MaryBeth M... but I did try!

Just wondering if everyone else's life is as crazy as mine!

Take care and "talk" soon!
Paula
Just like Cinderella's shoe - this company can fit you!
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:41 am

dreaminsilver

booking ideas

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:25 pm

Hi Mary Beth!

What a great booking idea! I hope you don't mind if I try that and pass it on to my team at my team meeting tomorrow night?

I just finished another great month! Over $7,000 retail...so I hope to keep that top sales spot!

I just signed a new rep last week-end and am signing another one next week and have 2 really considering! I want that leadership bracelet!!!!

Anyway, that is about it for me!

Anybody ready this and want information about doing what I do? E-mail me!!!!
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:02 pm

No problem Nancy!

You could even have a $20 bill or a $50 bill (fake of course) tied to it.

Ok, you've gotten all these trips, but you have not gotten that darn bracelet?? Oh my! YA GOTTA GET IT THIS YEAR WOMAN! Ya just gotta!

Great month for you too! Awesome!!

Take care,
MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

getting reps to work!

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:55 am

I can do my $6000-$7000 retail every month, no problem! How do I get my reps to make up the difference? All they would have to do is $800 retail a month! I cannot get them to work consistently at all....so I always $500 or $700 away from the star leader rank! It is soooo very frustrating!

Any suggestions?

Nancy :)
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:47 pm

So what do you think of the new contest girls??

MB
dreaminsilver

new contest

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:43 am

I will try to just work my buisness without any added pressure....I have my own personal goals and if I happen to earn the contest along the way, that is fine.

Of course, who wouldn't want to earn that extra $**,*** bonus? What I really like is the fact that EVERYBODY is in contention.....everybody has to get out there from Sept. on and is on a even playing field. So, anybody can win....

(signing 2 new reps soon!)
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:38 am

I think it is nice to think about - I am curious as to how it will appear and be tracked on the web.... I just REALLY want Maui. I have signed up one a month since conference, my personal sales are lower than I would like due to temp. job which will end in Nov. BUT - I have already called all my previous hostesses (and warned my husband) that I am planning a booking blitz - 30 parties in 30 days. I know I can do it!! It will be just the thing I need to get really rolling again. I was doing 8-10 a month. Now am down to 3 because of crazy schedule... sigh.
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

A little bit of everything

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:03 pm

Hi Ladies -

Don't know where I've been that I have missed this conversation - sooo very sorry! Maybe it is all the craziness with back to school, soccer working full time, I don't know!

Anyways.... TOTALLY PUMPED about the new Get-away! Where could it be? How amazing! I'm really focused on Maui & Nashville too! I need to step my business up a few notches though!

Nancy - how many parties do you generally do in a month to have consistent sales like those? Any tips? On booking and/or sales per party?

Paula - you can do the 30 in 30, how amazing would that be? When do you think you are going to do the booking blitz?

MB - nice job on a great month! I am so impressed!

I'm chugging along, signed 1 new rep in Aug and she is very excited about the business.

Planning to call in to atleast one of the training calls next week for some booking ideas!

Thanks for all the great info - keep sharing!
Mary
PS - love the wine idea, may have to use that tomorrow!
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:12 pm

Nancy!

I totally agree with you! It's nice to see that EVERYONE is included on this one. I'm just going to plug along with my sales too. If I make it, I make it, but if not ~ no big deal. Right now, 6-8 shows work for me. Any more and the family falls to pieces (What would they do without me? I swear!)

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Get a way

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:22 pm

Hi there again.....

Ok, I for one am going to step up my business & totally go for broke. I want Nashville, Maui & the Get away! Seems as though you ladies are already well ahead of me in what you do on a regular basis anyways! I will have to step it up 3 or 4 notches just to be where you are at!

Sounds like you ladies are off to a great start this year! Keep it up! With numbers like you are talking about, you should be able to do it!

What level are you guys at -
Paula, you've hit Star, right? and MB too? What about you Nancy? Have you hit Star yet? I have not but am working on it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:12 pm

Mary.....I normally do 8 or more home show a month! I would love about 14....but it is difficult these day since I have to care for my mother.

I have 8 booked in Sept. , and would like at least 2 more. So I am on the phone today!

I hope to make star leader on of these months.....my problem is getting my reps motiviated to work! I have tried everything with them....free jewelry, rewards, recognition....I do NOT know what that secret is! If any of you know....please share!

I signed a new rep a couple of weeks ago....wish I would have known about the contest....I would have made her wait!

Have 2 more ready to sign in a week or so! Yeah! So, slowly, things are happening......

I give away an extra $25. - $50. for bookings, but am going to try the wine tomorrow. I bought LOTS of clear, plastic wine glasses for 50 cents each on Wal-Mart clearance! End of season stuff. So we will see what happens there.

Nancy

silverlover2

booking

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:29 am

Hi Nancy & everyone else!

How do you think you get the 8 parties or so a month? I am working my way up to 8 parties per month but could use some tips. I know you said you give $25-$50 for booking a party - how do you present that? Do you do that when you are booking a party at a party? Do you find you book most of your parties from parties or do you do a lot of phone work?

Congrats on the 2 new reps signing. With those 2 & the one you signed a couple of weeks ago - you shouldn't have trouble meeting the GV if they are going for their fast start. I guess you'll just need 2 others to be active. Good luck! It isn't always the easiest to motivate the team - it is hard to understand why people don't see the amazing potential of the business!

Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby silverlover2 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:07 pm

I try to get all my bookings at my parties.....that way I don't have to do much phone work! Usually the $25-$50. I give away works well, I can't wait to try the jewelry idea....it will be here on Monday!

I pretty much have to do 8 or more home shows a month for the income. So I am determined to get 8 or more booked each month! Plus I always want to earn the fabulous incentives that Silpada offers....FREE JEWELRY and Soar trips! I would not do this if I did not earn the perks!

Nancy

silverlover2

booking

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:21 pm

Hi Nancy-
What jewerly idea? I think I missed something.
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Next

Return to Jewelry Companies