[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Anyone here with Inspiranza Jewelry?

Anyone here with Inspiranza Jewelry?

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Anyone here with Inspiranza Jewelry?

Postby poncesand » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:45 pm

I'm very interested in this jewelry company, anyone a rep. with them.
Please contact me at : poncesand@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Sandy Ponce
poncesand

jewelry company

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:57 pm

Hi Sandy

I've never heard of this company & my search on the internet didn't turn up anything. What is it about the company that you are interested in? What kind of jewelry do they have?

I would love to tell you about the Sterling Silver Company I work with if you would like to hear about it, just let me know. I love it and love to share the business!

Mary
:P
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby LOVESILVER » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:52 pm

Hi Sandy,

I have never heard of the company either - are they new?

We would love to have you check out our awesome and "affordabel" .925 Sterling Silver jewerly company too ............

Give us a shout if interested!!!!

Julie
www.HermosaSterling.com
LOVESILVER

Postby RMiller005 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:39 am

This company is awesome and the owners will contact you directly.

Their SS jewelry is outstanding.

Here is a site to look at and the contact form to fill out.
Dawn or Diane will get in touch with you. What wonderful ladies!!!!

http://www.inspiranzadesigns.com/index.html
http://www.inspiranzadesigns.com/contact_us.html

God Bless,
Rose Miller
Gourmet to Go -*Always FREE to Join*
Delicious and easy to make mixes at an affordable price.
Join my Team today and receive a special FREE gift.
( must place first order to receive gift*)
RMiller005

some of these items look like Silpada????

Postby LOVESILVER » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:32 pm

Rose,

Thanks for the website info
I see some items that you have look like some of the items I have seen in Silpada's current and past catalogs? Much better pricing though - very beautiful pieces!!! Good luck to you! The day of "affordable Sterling Silver" is here!

julie
www.hermosasterling.com
LOVESILVER

Postby dreaminsilver » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:04 pm

I just read on another forum that they are not taking on anymore reps at this time. They were redesigning their catalog.

I thought that was weird but who am I to say! Each company is a little different and has their own way of doing business!

They do have some great pieces, so do you Julie! But I don't know why they would want to put the same pieces in their catalog as us. Doesn't make sense to me. I would think that they would want to be totally different from us and have unique pieces. Hopefully next year our jewelry will be 100% exclusive. Right now we are at 80-85% exclusive.

Well enough of me blabbing, I'm just expressing my opinion.

Sterling Wishes!
MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:44 pm

Hi Rose, Julie & MB

I haven't heard of either Inspiranza or Hermosa before the recent past.

I did check out each catalog and there are some very nice pieces. I see that there are quite a few copies of the jewelry we sell which I find a bit strange. Perhaps the founders are prior SD reps and loved the jewelry so much, I don't know.

I am looking forward to having 100% of our jewelry exclusive also so we won't run into this issue but until then.....

Have a great day-
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:43 pm

Good for you both! You said it all! Probably the reason that the one company is getting their catalog re-vamped and not taking reps, is that they are in trouble? Who knows? I am so very glad to represent a company that is upstanding, ethical, has the copyright on 95% of its jewelry, and is the leading sterling silver jewelry company out there.

If there are any ladies out there looking for that kind of company to represent, please e-mail me!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby LOVESILVER » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:44 pm

Nancy,

Last I checked a copyright website, I only counted approximately 60 items that had actual "copyrights"? I could be wrong but this was all that I saw......let me know if I am incorrect.

I also have some pics of jewerly that Hermosa Sterling brought into their collection in JUNE 2005 (not 2006) ..........that I think you gals might be VERY INTERESTED in seeing! We ought to have a glass of wine some eveing and chat! Is anyone going to the womens's expo in GR in Feb (could be March - I cannot remember)!

What direct sales company is not actively taking reps? I do know that changing out inventory for a new catalog is a large process. I am sure that newer companies may need to work out "kinks" when doing this! I supposed after 10 or so years it would become "old hat".

Have a great weekend!!! Hope everyone is getting lots of shows.......

Julie
LOVESILVER

Postby dreaminsilver » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:25 am

I really don't think it would matter if it was copyrighted or not! If I was establishing a new company I would want to be different and not have ANY pieces the same. Just my opinion!

Julie, are you guys having a booth at the Women's Expo? I'm not sure if we are. The gals who did it the last 2 years are no longer reps, so I 'm not sure if someone is taking their spot. They were on another team. I LOVE going down there. It's fun!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby LOVESILVER » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:41 am

Marybeth,

I tucked the womens' expo informmation away and forgot about it. I need to check into if they still have booths available. If so, I think we will have a few girls down there - We will invoice a TON of jewerly and bring it down! I have found that selling off of the table at these types of shows is the way to go - people want the jewerly right then!

Perhaps we will see you down there?

Have a great weekend

Julie
LOVESILVER

Postby dreaminsilver » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:54 am

I totally agree with you on that one! Women love to take it home.

I'd love to participate but really can't see spending $700+ on a booth. I know we could get a big team to do it but then you have to split everything. and then you have to decide who gets what. Not sure if it is worth the hassle. Ya know!

I just like going. I love hitting all of the little boutique booths ~ especially Kimberly's! That is such a fun store. Did you have the Rockford festival this weekend? I forget what it is called. I love shopping up there! LOVE JADE!!

Have a great day!
MB
dreaminsilver

Postby LOVESILVER » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:39 am

MB,

Yes - I love Jade also. The owner (Julie) is great too! I was not aware of something going on in Rockford this weekend - hope not with the rainy weather!

As far as the women's expo, I know we will get the booth fee back in just a couple of hours - so that was not an issue. I think I am just goint to pay the gals an upfront flat rate and then they can split leads / booked shows.

Next time you are in Rockford - check out the new restaurant - "Reds".
It is in the new building that Jade is moving to.
AWESOME wine selections and store!

Take care
Julie
LOVESILVER

Postby RMiller005 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:12 pm

Sandy,

Did Dawn or Diane contact you?

What did you think?
Sensaria.
Ind. Consultant - 15469
http://www.sensaria.com/rosemiller
RMiller005

Inspiranza Designs

Postby tlcst15 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:13 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am a new member, but could not help notice my company's posting. Let me tell you a little about the company. Inspiranza Designs was started in 2005 with the growth focus (until recently) in the Midwest. The company is located in Illinois and currently has consultants in Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Ohio, Washington, North Carolina, South Carolina and Hawaii.

As a new company, this presents a ground-floor opportunity to start your own business--and grow. I have found the company to be VERY supportive and amazing to work with. I could not be happier with my decision to join the Inspiranza team. I had no prior sales experience, so a supportive company was essential to my success.

Inspiranza Designs is growing and would love to have additional consultants. I would be happy to answer any questions and/or provide additional information for those seeking it.

Check out the website and the new catalog: http://www.inspiranzadesigns.com/index.html
Terri C.
Inspiranza Designs Silver Consultant
terric@inspiranzadesigns.com
tlcst15

Next

Return to Jewelry Companies