[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Anyone here with Inspiranza Jewelry?

Anyone here with Inspiranza Jewelry?

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Postby LOVESILVER » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:34 pm

Terri,

Some of the new jewerly looks just like Hermosa Sterling's - we have had some of these pieces for the last year or so.

take a peek - you might be interested (especially in the pricing)!

Julie
LOVESILVER

Postby tlcst15 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:39 am

Hi Julie!

Nice to hear from you.

I just checked out Hermosa and they have some nice pieces. I could not help but notice a few pieces that Silpada sells on Hermosa. I guess when jewelry companies purchase from the same suppliers, some of the same pieces do tend to appear with the different companies.

I guess each potential consultant has to select the company that she likes the best overall. I have found that in Inspiranza.

Happy Holidays,
Terri
Terri C.
Inspiranza Designs Silver Consultant
terric@inspiranzadesigns.com
tlcst15

Postby LOVESILVER » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:10 am

Terri,

Absolutely! Have a great Holiday season!

Julie
LOVESILVER

Postby RMiller005 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:53 pm

Terri,
I just wanted to add.
I totally LOVE this company and the jewelry is simply beautiful!
The Owners are just wonderful woman! This truly is one amazing company! I could Just go on and on.
I really see this company flurishing into something great!
I cannot wait to get started!
RMiller005

Postby tlcst15 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:04 pm

Thank you for your feedback.

I could not agree more. The owners have been an inspiration. They believe in making dreams become a reality. They work hard to support each consultant and their dreams.

I too, predict great things for Inspiranza Designs in 2007 and beyond. I am unsure if you are aware of this or not, but Inspiranza Designs was recently selected to appear on America's Best Product (www.AmericasBestProduct.com) which will air the first week of February on E!. Soon, 70 million viewers will come to know Inspiranza Designs unique collection of styles, quality and affordability. Taping of the show is just one short week away. :)

Best Wishes in the New Year! I look forward to working and learning from you. Please let me know if I can help in anyway.

Terri
Terri C.
Inspiranza Designs Silver Consultant
terric@inspiranzadesigns.com
tlcst15

Previous

Return to Jewelry Companies