[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Leads from corporate

Leads from corporate

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Leads from corporate

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:29 am

Hi Ladies -

Just want to gush a little! I received a lead from corporate yesterday, someone looking for info on the business. Chatted with her last night & scheduled her kick off party for Oct 12th! She is so excited to start her business, I can't wait to get her going! I love that coporate passes those leads to us!

On another high note - I'm excited to be building my team since conference! I'm so glad I went to Kansas City! I can't wait to see all the growth in this coming year! I've add 3 so far - what will the rest of the year bring?

Just needed to share - I'm feeling so great about our business opportunity!
Aloha! 8)
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:18 pm

Hi Mary,

Great for you and 3 new reps since conference!

I received a lead last week as well from our corporate office. Her home show is scheduled for Oct. 29th! She is also interested in the business opp. I have signed up 3 reps from leads! I love that!

My September was okay....my usual 8 home shows and over $6000. retail. But my October is full! I have 13 home shows booked! Can't wait to get those big Christmas orders!

Our company rocks.....as usual! That is why we are #1!
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:47 pm

Hey Nancy

Glad to hear that things are going so well. Nice to see such a full calendar for October - I do need to get some more parties booked, that is my goal for this weekend!

It is good to hear that you have had good luck with the leads from corporate! I'm pretty excited for this one, she really is excited!

Talk to you soon
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:01 pm

Mary N!!!!

Where are you?????
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:20 am

Here I am! Did you ladies miss me?

I'm going to try to be faithful about getting back on these boards & keeping in touch!

Things are going well, signing a new girl tonight - she is so pumped! I'm excited to get her up & running.

I'm looking forward to conference, sounds like an amazing time!

Wahooo! :P
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:45 pm

I HAVE missed you!!!

How are things? How is your team building going?

We NEED to see each other at conference....

I am in the Westin - where are you?
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:20 pm

Hey Girls....

Things here are going well. I have a new rep who is just getting off the ground so I'm excited to be working with her. I also have 1 girl on my team who is due to renew by the end of April but won't be able to. The good news though is that she is still interested in the business & I am going to work with her to get her business restarted as soon as possible.

I'm excited for conference! I am staying at the Marriott. I will be flying in on the 24th - it is always nice to be a day early!

I also just received a jar of bath salts and a brochure for the Leadership conference! I'm so excited! I haven't hit star yet but it is coming!

Keep in touch.... as conference rolls closer, we'll have to make an actual plan to get together!

Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Jewelry Companies