[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - All you SD reps out there!

All you SD reps out there!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:39 am

Hey girlies!

Any of you going to Nashville this week for Leadership training? I can't wait! It will be my 1st and I can't wait to get that bracelet! Yeah!

How are you all doing this sparkling, silver new year? Bookings going okay? Recruiting going okay? On track for Maui?

I have been on those daily training calls and have been learning so much! It is great! I am trying to implement something different at each party to see what might help me out.

Stay warm!!! I am having HOT HOT jewelry parties to get everybody out of the winter blues!!!!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:37 pm

Hey Nancy -

I going to Nashville as well - that was one goal down for 2006-- tons more to go. I am still recovering from Aruba! And believe it or not I am worried about what to wear to Nashville since I brought back more than just beach bags from the Island! (like 10 pounds!!) ARRGGGHHHH.....

Anyhooo... I can't WAIT for the bracelet... very exciting. I also look forward to rubbing elbows with new people and hope that some of their experience will rub off on me!

Bookings are great - sponsored a girl in January (while in Aruba) and will have another signing next week (after Nashville) so I can't complain. The woman signing this month was actually a Lia Sophia Rep and I have learned alot about their company from her (she has been in DS for 2 + years) She is really excited to start on the "Silver Side" of life - and I am excited for her too! (She has 8 shows booked for February!) I am most exicted because she has SUCH great ideas and will be a HUGE addition to my team... she just bubbles!!

Hope to see you in Nashville - I didn't catch you in Kansas... mail me off the boards with a cell number and we can try again!

Take Care--
Keep Sparklin'
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby dreaminsilver » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:13 pm

Have fun ladies!

I wish I was going. Missed it by a few reps though ~ sniff sniff! But if you see 4 gals in some REALLY COOL JEANS on the opening night, just know that I made them!! :) You will know exactly who I am talking about when you see them! They are totally awesome!

Anywho, have a blast and if you see Kenny Chesney, tell him that his number one fan said HEY!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:46 pm

Hey silver divas.....did you all get registered for National Conference yet? Isn't it just going to be awesome! Our 10 year bash with all the trimmings......can't wait! Several of my team are going as well, so we are going to have a blast!

Hope you all are having a wonderful March Madness......anybody have any really good booking ideas for April or May?

Nancy :)
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:43 pm

Of course!!! I was on right at noon to register. Got in the main hotel too! I really can't wait. We are flying in a day early to get there before the crowd. Should be a great time as usual!

I am so excited for Danielle Peck. I picked up her CD about 2 months ago and can't stop playing it! I also was totally shocked that Zonya Foco is going to be there. I used to work with her brother before I sold SD. She wanted to do some training through me but our dept. budget wouldn't allow it. She was just getting started. I e-mailed her and she actually remembered me. It was about 9 years ago! WOW! She lives in Michigan so I told her I would do a show for her if she was in town for a long stretch of time. We will see.....

March is kinda slow here but that is totally my doing. With working, sewing and kids activities, I had to cut somewhere. But April is looking good. Need a couple more to ensure I'm in the Sterling Club!

As for booking ideas, I'm going to use the Easter Egg Basket at my two shows this week. I just add a little note in each basket and if they pick an egg they get whats in side! (free tax, free shipping, $10 off, $25 free jewelry when you host a show, etc....). that seems to work good around this time!

Hope all is well!
MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:40 pm

Please inform me about your sewing.....and send pictures if you have some....to my e-mail address.

Thanks!
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:43 am

Spring has definately sprung.......do any of you use personal assistants to help you in your business? I want to get out in my gardens soooo bad! I don't even want to be in here at my office......I am ready to play in the dirt a little bit!

If I had somebody do my thank yous, invitations, reminder calls for me? Wouldn't that be great? Or just to do RETURSN! Maybe when I hit the big time!

N.
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:04 pm

Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:06 pm

Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:42 pm

I do them about every 2 weeks. Seems to work best when I have a few piled on my desk...everybody always orders the wrong size ring....that is what I have to return the most often....they need bigger or smaller!

Oh well.....I probably sell more rings that way! They love our customer satisfaction guarantee and come back for more!

N.
Nancy

silverlover2

Previous

Return to Jewelry Companies