[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - All you SD reps out there!

All you SD reps out there!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

All you SD reps out there!

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:21 pm

Hey all you sterling silver SD divas!

October is winding down, finally.....I have a few days off to breath! How is everybody doing? Is your October as great as the great pumpkin? How are your November's looking? Anybody doing anything special to get their December booked?

Anybody going to Nashville yet?

Hope to hear from you all!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

SD reps

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:27 pm

Hey Nancy & everyone else!

October is coming to an end, still trying to close a couple of parties! I'm doing OK - 1 recruit each month since conference & hope to keep that up! (would love to see more than 1 a month but I'll take this for now).

I'm working on Star Leader - thought I would make it for Nov 1st but doesn't appear to be the case so if everything doesn't fall into place, I will be busting butt in Nov to make it for Dec 1st! (and then off to Nashville because this will be my 1st promotion to Star - yahoo!)

I worked at a harvest festival this past weekend for some exposure & to meet some people out of my circle. It was well worth it! I booked a couple of parties, have a few to follow up with and talked to 3 potential recruits - not bad for a Sunday afternoon!

Hope everyone else is well - I would love to hear what is going on!

Mary
:wink:
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreaminsilver » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:23 am

Hey Girly Girls!

October was OK, probably going to finish around $4000. I signed up a gal here in town, her starter show was $1800 ~ WOO WOO!! She is totally geeked. She has a party today too. I am so excited for her. I'm working with another gal too. Hopefully she will send her paperwork in next month.

November, I've got 12 shows booked, but 3 are craft/home show vendor events. So really 9 home shows. It's going to be BUSY. I've got 3 for December so far!

I hope you make Nashville girls! I'm a long ways from it, but hopefully I can get to Maui by June!!

I hope all is well! We went to the founders tour in Chicago, what a BLAST! I love this company!

Take care,
MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:04 pm

Hey Girls

MB - sounds like you have a full calendar coming up, this time of year is always so busy! I hope you meet all your goals. Good luck with the new gal who just started & the one you are working with! I've got a few newbies on my team that I am trying to get up & running fast towards all that free jewelry!

I am working towards Nashville, November is make or break for me so we'll see how we do. I'm putting out a challenge to my team so I'm hoping everyone will be on board!

Chat with you soon - hope everyone's November is shaping up to be exactly what they want it to be! 8)
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:35 pm

Mary,

What kind of challenge are you going to use? I am hoping like mad to make star leader tomorrow! I think I will, waiting on one rep to enter a party! In case I don't, I will need to get them working like mad in November....so what do you suggest? What motivates your team?

I had 14 home shows in October, and have 13 in November. I am not worried about getting December or January booked at all. Although I miss some days in there for my Aruba trip, but I will start parties on the Sunday we return!

You will hear form if if I get the big STAR!

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:49 pm

Nancy-

Keep us posted & let us know when you hit star!

I have let my team know that my goal is to hit Star for Dec 1st & what is needed to get there. I will send all reps who are active for Nov. a little gift and will give the rep. with the highest PCV for Nov $100 in free jewelry of her choice.

I'm hoping this works to motivate them. I'm bummed because one of my reps in not re-certifying (she's up tomorrow) but it is the right choice for her in her life right now, so I won't have her to be part of the push to get to Star but I think we can still do it!

I'll keep you posted!
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:53 pm

HEY LADIES!

I AM GOING TO NASHVILLE! TA DA!

I can't wait....yes I finally made STAR LEADER in October! I am thrilled and can't wait to go to Leadership in February!

Hope to see you all there!

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:31 am

ROCK ON NANCY!

That is awesome!

I am so excited for you. Make sure you get some cowboy boots and a hat. WOO WOO!!

Congrats girl!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Yahoo!

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:47 am

Nancy -

CONGRATULATIONS! :lol: I'm so excited for you to have hit star in October! I hope I get to meet you in Nashville (my push is on this month!)

I need your help ladies! My November was looking pretty good but then all of a sudden, BAM! 3 parties cancelled - I've put out a challenge to my team to work hard this month and it would totally stink if I missed Star all because of my own PV! Yikes! I've got to get back in the swing of things!

Working hard towards Nashville-
Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:13 am

Mary,

You need to go back through your hostesses from past Nov/Dec. and call them today! See if they want to host a show.....offer them a $50. gift certificate ($750. party) if they do!

Have an open house! Do a Christmas show....is your downtown planning anything? Maybe you can set up in a salon or restaurant somewhere when you have your local open house day.

I know it is hard when that happens, it happens to us all!

There is always begging, "I had 3 parties cancel and I really, really need your help....will you pleasssseee do a home show for me this month?"
Ha!

Good luck! I wish I could share some of mine....I have 14 booked!

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:35 pm

Mary - I had an open house last week and am STILL working on that 30 parties in 30 days - but at my open house - I gave a free pair of earrings to each person who brought someone I didn't know.... it worked great.

I also held an on time drawing for $50 free - I had 10 people in my home at 5 minutes to 2! I booked 5 shows from that show - plus did an expo over the weekend and got a TON of leads.

It can be done! You can do it! I went from having absolutely NOTHING booked for Nov-Dec to 10 plus 3 book shows. My open house gave me the volume to shoot back up to Star and my 5th recruit qualified as well so I am going to Nashville! (I was before - but my goal in July was to fully qualify - one goal down - many to go!)

Also at my open house I laid out all the Aruba info - and thanked each previous hostess for allowing me to have a honeymoon. I was so surprised how supportive people where.

Have you thought about asking your nail lady, hairdresser, bank teller, school teacher to hold a book show for you? And if I recall - don't you work outside the home - if you are in contact with men - give them the wishlist - tell them they can go from a ZERO to a HERO! with your help and all of your beautiful jewels.... men NEED help... 8)

Talk to you soon!

Party on Silver Sistas :lol:
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:02 pm

Way to go Paula! I fully qualified as well! I am thrilled! Hope we can meet in Nashville! Sounds like you are on the ball and working fast and furiously! Tis the season!

I am trying to stay focused, my mother is gravely ill and is not expected to live day to day. I just thank God every day for giving me this wonderful business opportunity! I have the flexibility I need to come and go to her, drop everything at the drop of a hat, pour myself into invitations and reminder calls when I need to and enjoy those pay days a couple of times a week!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:14 pm

I had taken mucho time off because of an employment opp... it ends today - Election Day. It has been difficult - but I know what is possible with this business - so it is easier to work when I know I will WIN in the end.

I just wanted to say I am sorry about your mom. My mom died 8 years ago this month. Yesterday was my Dad's 84th birthday... and it is tough being far from him. But, like you, I can pack up and go see him when he needs me - or when I need him!!

Please know that I will add you to my prayers.

Paula
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:57 pm

Hi Ladies

Thanks for all your replies on this one! Funny thing is that I haven't been getting the email updates that there were replies to this post. Anyways... no Nashville for me - bummer! My team did well overall & I pulled my weight but a new rep that signed on & was ready to take off has dropped from existance. I'm worried that there is a major problem at home. Many attempts to reach her & no replies.

So.... I guess I'll be going on the next leadership training - the good news is that I'm almost there so I shouldn't have any problem hitting Star in the beginning of 2007 & sealing my spot for the next leadership!

Nancy - how is your mom? My thoughts are with you!

Mary
Mary Novick
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:13 am

Hi Mary!

I am sorry you are not an official "star" yet....you will be shortly and as you said, you will have your place set for the next Leadership! Yeah!

Thanks for asking about my Mom....she is the same....lingering day to day. She has a feeding tube which keeps her nourished and I know she can still hear and see just fine. She is a strong woman, and there is a reason that she is hanging on.....that silver lining.....I can't see it yet, but know I will!

Hope you are having a good Nov. and a better December!

Nancy

silverlover2

Next

Return to Jewelry Companies