[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Any Michele Baratta consultants out there?

Any Michele Baratta consultants out there?

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Any Michele Baratta consultants out there?

Postby fortheloveofjewelry » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:01 pm

Hi,

I would love to find out more about how you are doing with this.

What is people's response to it?
Do they think it's too expensive?
About how many parties are you doing per week?
If there was anything to change about MBathome, what would it be?
Have you had anyone inquire about becoming a rep?
Why would they or wouldn't they become one?

Thanks for your help,
Robyn
fortheloveofjewelry

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:40 am

I just got finished looking at your website. Your jewelry is ok. I am really shocked at your hostess benefits.....they are so very low!

We give away 30% of $500. in retail sales and higher. 20% at $300. then we also have a Jan. booking bonus of $100./$50. in Feb. New jewelry coming out as well in Feb. I book 8 to 12 parties a month, never have a problem, because our hostess benefits are so wonderful!

Nancy :)
silverlover2

Tell me...

Postby fortheloveofjewelry » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:50 pm

Hi Nancy,

What company do you represent?

Thanks,
Robyn
fortheloveofjewelry

MBATHOME

Postby getsilver » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:17 pm

Robyn:

I sent you some info on our company also!

Michelle Barrata does have beautiful jewelry. She's a very talented designer. I've seen her pieces in the Sundance catalog.

Are you looking at jewelry companies to rep or do you just have a particular interest in MB?
Cathy
Hermosa Sterling
Independent Sales Representative
www.hermosasterling.com

www.freewebs.com/getsilver
getsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:42 am

Robyn,

I cannot say what company I represent....but you can e-mail me and I will tell you. It is the number one direct sales sterling silver jewelry company! We have beautiful artisan crafted designer jewelry, designed by the 2 women that own our company.

We have a wonderful sign up plan, lifetime warranty on jewelry, exciting incentives, and our hostess plan is the best out there!

Please feel free to contact me! I would be glad to visit to your some more!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby LOVESILVER » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:30 am

Robyn,

Previously discussing great hostess plans........ 30% - 40% may seem great but if the jewerly is WAY expensive - you may not get a whole lot! At Hermosa Sterling, our jewerly is probably the "most affordable" out of all of the Sterling companies...............our hostess bene's go a long way!!!

We continue to reward our hostesses for shows 20% at $200, 25% at $500, 27% at $750, 30% at $1000, 32% at $1500, 35% for any shows $2500 (some women "dual host" to hit this marker)!

You really have to look at total cost of the jewerly when determining how great the "bene's" truly are!

ps............MB has some great looking pieces - I too have seen these in Sundance! I hear they are a great company to rep for!

Julie
www.hermosasterling.com
LOVESILVER

Thanks!

Postby fortheloveofjewelry » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:21 pm

Hi Ladies,

Thank you so much for your input and for telling me about your companies.

That is exactly what I'm looking for! I want to hear what they are ALL about! It's important for me to hear the good and the not so good! That will give me a more educated decision. So I'm grateful for everyone's honesty!

I'm still doing my research and deciding what to do. I'll keep you posted.

Enjoy!
Robyn
fortheloveofjewelry

Postby Cheri » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:27 pm

Hi Robyn:
I'd like to invite you to take a look at Azante Jewelry. We also carry a handcrafted sterling silver collection that I personally design. Our new commission program is outstanding. . . . .30% - 40% commissions! In addition, we offer one of the most generous hostess plans in the industry. Azante stands by our jewelry with a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee and we offer special benefits like Custom Sizing and a one earring replacement.

Discover the Azante Jewelry difference at www.azantejewelry.com and please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheri Larson, President & Founder
"Handcrafted Jewelry made with Gifts from the Earth"
www.azantejewelry.com
Cheri

Here are 2 that I highly recommend.

Postby RMiller005 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:17 pm

Inspiranza Designs
Terri C.
Inspiranza Designs Silver Consultant
http://www.inspiranzadesigns.com/index.html
terric@inspiranzadesigns.com

This lady is wonderful and so are the owners.
The jewelry is beauitful too.

Latasia
Krystal Townsend-Designer
http://www.mylatasia.com/Krystal

(This lady is awesome .... and ever so helpful. They do have very nice jewelry.)

No matter what company you pick... it's all about what you feel is better for yourself.
I suggest you take your time and think about what is right for you. After all no matter what company were in... were all in this together!
Sensaria.
Ind. Consultant - 15469
http://www.sensaria.com/rosemiller
RMiller005

Postby LOVESILVER » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:41 pm

LOVESILVER

Postby dreaminsilver » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:12 pm

I love the pieces you can put pictures in. cute! It does remind me of Sundance, just like Hermosa too!

I totally agree with Rose. It's what you have a passion for and what company makes you feel like you can fly!!

Good luck with your decision!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby LuvMyJewelry » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:25 am

I just checked out Ispiranza jewelry and have to say...IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!
LuvMyJewelry

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:00 pm

Hey all you interested in Michele Baratta....reps and otherwise.....you have your own forum to post on now.....yeah for you! Enjoy your own space on this great website!
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies