[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Run today and buy your copy of "Empowering Women"

Run today and buy your copy of "Empowering Women"

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:28 pm

yup I love the magazine and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the DVD.

I have a portable DVD player and set it up to play at my shows in another area where people are sitting and pouring over the catalog... it works well.

I can really relate to some of the stories in there and the people....

Good stuff
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby SilverCal » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:03 pm

Hi Girls,

Looked everywhere, never did find a copy of the this magazine, was it called Empowering Women? I checked at Borders and on the internet. Maybe it had a different title? Would still like to find a copy.

Tracy
SilverCal Tracy
SilverCal

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:52 pm

I am sure you can order a copy from the following:

Empowering Women magazine
200 Swisher Rd.
Lake Dallas, TX 75065
Phone: 877-282-5354

www.empoweringwomen.com

March 2007 issue It was available at Borders, Barnes and Noble, Hastings, Books a Million and B. Dalton

The April issue is out now.
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby SilverCal » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:46 am

Thanks Nancy
I am going to try and get it.

Tracy
SilverCal Tracy
SilverCal

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:27 pm

Congratulations to Taste of Home Entertaining for being featured in this month's magazine!

N.
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby kimikat » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:47 pm

Tracy,

I thought Taste of Home was a couple of months ago? I had a show and love the kitchen product!!!!!! Not so keen on the Home decor stuff............some of it (the metal products) felt kind of cheesy - not worth the money. But the PEELER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone must have the peeler!!!! LOVE IT!

Kimi
kimikat

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:29 am

Hey Girls!

You haven't heard from me in a while (been sooooo busy!) It is great to see all this activity on the board.

Things are going great! My team is growing by leaps & bounds! I LOVE the Empowering Women magazine! It is awesome to read all the stories!

I'm meeting with a lady tongiht to get her paperwork in order & pick out all her jewelry so she can join my team. She is so excited! This is exactly what she needs in her life right now!

Can't wait for conference..... we HAVE to make a plan to meet up! :lol:

Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Previous

Return to Jewelry Companies