[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Run today and buy your copy of "Empowering Women"

Run today and buy your copy of "Empowering Women"

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Run today and buy your copy of "Empowering Women"

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:35 am

Share the exciting news—our sterling silver jewelry company is featured in a national newsstand magazine! That’s right! When you grab your copies of the March issue of Empowering Women, you’ll recognize some familiar faces and jewelry. This national magazine, which focuses on helping women enrich their lives through empowering business opportunities, is putting the spotlight on our jewelry company! Through real-life stories of Representatives and insights from our Co-founders and company leaders, readers will uncover the story of our unique product, compelling business opportunity and distinctive culture.

The magazine will be available February 13 at your local Barnes & Noble, Borders, Books-a-Million, B. Dalton and Hastings stores!

In addition to featuring our sterling silver jewelry company, the magazine is packed with content relevant to home-based business owners and articles by respected authors and speakers including Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul co-author Marci Shimoff. All of the articles are powerful booking, selling and team-building tools! They’ll read about why women start their own SD businesses, and they’ll be inspired by the exclusive business opportunity DVD included in every magazine!

Please contact me if you have any questions and would like to know more about our #1 ranked sterling silver jewelry company!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:30 pm

OHHHHHHHHH NANCY!

I just got back from Barnes and Noble and bought 3 of them to send out to potential recruits. I am so proud to be a part of this company!

I also bought a bunch through the supply order. What do you think of the new jewelry? I LOVE IT ALL! I can't wait to get mine. I should be getting it tomorrow! WOO WOO! It's going to be like Christmas all over again!

Sparkle!
MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby getsilver » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:40 pm

Congratulations ladies! I thought your company might be featured soon!
Cathy
Hermosa Sterling
Independent Sales Representative
www.hermosasterling.com

www.freewebs.com/getsilver
getsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:46 pm

Marybeth,

I already received 10 pieces....ordered 7 more, will get them tomorrow.

I love it! I really like the longer necklaces and I love that HUGE new pendant!

I will order some magazines to send out soon. I have been pretty swamped and behind.

I hope anybody reading this wants to see our new spring line.....contact me and I will give you my website where you can view our beautiful jewelry!

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby LOVESILVER » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:09 am

Very cool stuff.................... unfortunately a bit out of my personal price range! I like the one large pendant, but would personally NEVER pay $79.00 for it....ouch! Congrats on the empowering women article!

Julie
LOVESILVER

Postby dreaminsilver » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:03 am

I just got mine yesterday too Nancy!

It's awesome. Like Christmas!

I hope you're doing better too! Sounds like you are! If you ever need to talk, you just give me a shout!

MaryBeth

PS - i saw the national conference brochure! HOLY COW!! We've got speakers coming out of the woodwork!! It's awesome and DANIELLE PECK in concert. Holy crap!! I cannot wait!!
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:50 am

Fortuneately Julie, our customers don't have a problem with our prices and will pay for professional representation, quality artisan crafted jewelry, and most of all book lots and lots of parties to earn it FREE! And, when they want it all, they will sign up to sell it as well!

I had a customer base in 2006 alone of over 1, 150. Never once have I ever heard from any one of those ladies any deragatory comments about our prices.

Our prices are considerably low compared to some other famous/chic catalog retailers. With the price of silver continually rising, we are very fortunate that we can keep our jewelry prices as they are. And, don't forget that our average price of our entire collection is around $50. That is pretty awesome!!!

I hope you enjoy reading about our successful company in Empowering Woman magazine. We just keep getting bigger and better all the time!

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby LOVESILVER » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:56 pm

Nancy,

I just said that my personal budget couldn't afford a $79.00 pendant. I personally believe that that the majority / main stream American women are in this position too! Nothing wrong with an honest opinion.

Have a great wekend!

Julie
LOVESILVER

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:18 am

Hey Marybeth!

I sold 2 of the new large pendants tonight and 2 of the necklaces on page 4 in the new supplement.....EVERYBODY LOVES THE NEW JEWELRY! Booked 2 parties because of the new jewelry too!

My hostess had so much fun and she already has earned $150. in FJ with a few more orders to pick up this week-end! Yeah for her!

I am glad I have quite a few pieces for my display. It is so gorgous in person!

Hope you have a good week-end!

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:12 am

AWESOME!

I have a show on Saturday. The girls are so anxious to see it in person! I can't wait!

Great job Nancy!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:40 pm

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby LOVESILVER » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:22 pm

Last edited by LOVESILVER on Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOVESILVER

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:15 pm

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby LOVESILVER » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:16 pm

LOVESILVER

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:51 pm

dreaminsilver

Next

Return to Jewelry Companies