[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Run today and buy your copy of "Empowering Women"

Run today and buy your copy of "Empowering Women"

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Postby LOVESILVER » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:24 am

Yes silver has gone through the roof - I question your definition of "comparable" however........ I needed a good laugh this morning!

thanks
Julie

www.hermosasterling.com
LOVESILVER

Postby dreaminsilver » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:02 pm

Well Julie!

To be honest you always give me a good laugh too with your little digs! I seriously don't see any difference with your prices than ours!! You have great pieces, your company is set up TOTALLY different than ours. I just don't understand why you keep trying to compare yourself with us. Yes, you sell silver, but your rep program is TOTALLY set up different. You have a different dream vs. the SD owners.

It's too bad that you cannot be happy for us. We found SD and absolutely love it and what the company stands for. You used to be one of us, but now have found your love! I applaud you for stepping out and doing it! You don't have to put others down to make yourself feel better. It's sad! We as women need to pull together and unite, not bash each other and the companies we respresent!

Well I'm going to get off my soapbox now. I wish you much success Julie!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby LOVESILVER » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:35 pm

MaryBeth,

I am very happy for you and all successful businesses! Good for all successful women in general! I NEVER put anyone down - and I never bashed your company, I only went on to clarify your comment that our prices are "comparable" - the original "dig".

Have a great weekend~

Julie
LOVESILVER

Postby LOVESILVER » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:58 pm

MaryBeth,

There is lot of dirty pool that can go on "behind the scenes" ..........

if people knew a bit of it, they might feel differently about the companies they represent.

Julie
LOVESILVER

Postby dreaminsilver » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:59 am

What do you mean by that Julie? I'm confused!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:15 am

Mary Beth and other SD reps,

How is your February ending up? Did you have a good month? Any new recruits? Don't you agree that our new spring line is just awesome? I am selling several particular items like MAD! And my hostesses have loved picking out their HUGE FREE JEWELRY rewards!

And, this magazine has helped us all over....don't you agree? With sales, recruiting, and just a better knowledge of what our company is all about. We are at a VERY exciting point....10 years, and everything just keeps getting bigger and better. And with all of our 10 year anniversary celebration....can't believe our national conference schedule, our soar trip, and of course leadership! It makes going out the door much more easier and fun every day!

Hope you all are doing well!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:23 pm

Hey Nancy!

Sales were good this month. I have to close out 3 shows today and they were all over $800 with a couple of bookings. My hostess last night picked everything from the new supplement as her FJ. She was totally geeked. I should be just under $4000 for the month. I handed out a few rep packets at my open house and have been following up with them this week.

You'll have to fill us in on your open house! Good luck tomorrow!

MB
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:28 pm

Hey SD girls!

I held my "Silpada March Madness Open House" last night! Did not sit down for over 4 hours....had over 35 women in my home!

I had a great show......$3000. and hoping for more! I also sold over 20 jewelry items, cash and carry!

I was so busy, did NOT even talk to anyone about bookings or anything else! But, will follow up this week! I gave away a $100. drawing and 5 $25. gift certicates! So, those winners are VERY HAPPY!

I sold 3 of of the necklaces on page 4.....that makes my total to 7 so far! That is my hottest seller of the new jewelry.....

I have a party tomorrow and hope to get a couple of more bookings to round off my March.....

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:04 pm

Go Nancy Go Nancy Go!!!

GREAT JOB!!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby dreamsterling » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:42 pm

MaryBeth, Nancy

Boy am I a twit - really should have made a point to reach out to you both - did you guys go to Nashville? I wish I had thought to meet you there - a little smaller than conference!!!

Good job Nancy you are rockin!!!

MB- just realized that you are the talented sewing lady as well as jewelry girl! What an awesome craft you have perfected! Beautiful stuff! Saw it in Nashville - and when I lose my 20 pounds - I have the size 8's I want you to work on waiting!!!!!

Here's to March...
and conference!!!

Paula
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:52 pm

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:37 am

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:13 pm

Hey all you SD reps.....I would love to here how this magazine has helped your own personal business....

Has it helped in getting bookings? recruiting? The general knowledge about our company, product, direct sales industry, and accessories has really be so informational for all.

Nancy
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:37 am

I did a women's fair last night....the lady behind me is with BeautiControl products....and they were recognized in February 2006 issue.

I think that is awesome. We both had our magazines out with our displays!

N.
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:03 pm

Man, we have over 1300 views on this subject! Anyone out there interested in becoming an Empowering woman?

Let me know!

Nancy

silverlover2

PreviousNext

Return to Jewelry Companies