[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hi Sarah Coventry Jewelry Reps

Hi Sarah Coventry Jewelry Reps

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Hi Sarah Coventry Jewelry Reps

Postby jewelry4u » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:53 pm

I realize there aren't many of us yet - but WOW look at how we are growing. I love this company and what they are giving us. How many of you are going to St. Pete Beach? I know I am.

I would like to get to know you - so please check in. Isn't the jewelry business great.

Kelly
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Hi there

Postby jewelryladi » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:05 am

Hi Kelly,

No, there are not many of us on this board . . . but there are a few and it has been months and months since I have been here. I checked your link and let's just say it doesn't surprise me that you are from North Carolina. I'm not going to Florida but my leader is. I considered going to Florida for convention and a vacation but those plans fell through due to a number of factors. (But that's OK . . . I can just sell jewelry while you're out of town!)

I do have to say it's a little hard for me to keep things going, especially when you have a full-time job and so many other commitmentson the agenda. And a few changes make it hard for people like me who sometimes have very small shows. But it is a GREAT company despite it all.

Have a great time in Florida!
jewelryladi

Postby jewelry4u » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:40 am

Hi Jewelrylady,

I am sorry I am not going to meet you in Florida. I am sure you have a great leader who will help you build your business. If you would like to PM me, I would enjoy talking with you and if I can assist you, I will be happy to.

You are so right, Sarah is a fabulous Company. I am cheering for you to make your business a success.

Kelly
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
k21carter@yahoo.com
jewelry4u

My Leader

Postby jewelryladi » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:47 am

I have an ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS leader . . . if you know anything about Ohio, I'm sure you know who she is!

Truth be told . . . it's just been a very busy time of year . . .and on top of my job there have been volunteer commitments, family illness, other crazy things and it's just hard to make the time to make phone calls. Plus there are always the "I want to book but . . . " (insert excuse here.) Last time I had an office party I had to hold it open for 3 weeks just so it was big enough to turn in . . . and that kind of wore me out. I even offered to have fund-raiser parties for the Relay for Life I'm involved in and donate 100 PERCENT of my commission check to the cause . . . no takers!

Relay is next week, so things should calm down by then.

This has always been something I've viewed as a way to supplement my income. If I had time to do this as a full-time commitment. There are 100 things I know I should be doing . . . I just don't have a lot of time these days.
jewelryladi

Postby jewelry4u » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:50 am

I cannot wait to meet your leader. I think we are going to be together in Columbia, SC next week. I have heard such wonderful remarks about her and can't wait to learn more from her.

I am fortunate to work a part-time job so that I can dedicate more time to Sarah. Of course my goal is to only do Sarah, but with a Sr. in high school getting ready for college, I will keep my part-time job for another year.

I am surprised that the fund raiser was not a hit. It sounds like you are really trying so I know it's just a matter of getting in the right circle. You will do it. I will keep cheering you on.

Kelly
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
k21carter@yahoo.com
jewelry4u

Postby jewelryladi » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:51 pm

Hmmmm . . . I didn't know she was going to S.C. next week, but it wouldn't surprise me if she does. I dont' see her as much since she and her husband started their own church and left mine. (That said, I will see her Sunday.) She is truly a "shining star!"

Yeah, I was kind of surprised that fund-raiser didnt' go better, especially since last year the same fund-raiser in the same place led to more than $500 in sales when combined with other outside orders. Actually went back 3 times this year and still only got $130 in orders from them. Sometimes lightening just doesn't strike twice in the same place! On the plus side, I was able to finagle and get some things into my kit. That is one of the skills I've learned from my leader . . . creative ways to build the kit so you have something to show. That, and so much more!

(Oh, and my name is Diane.)
jewelryladi

Postby jewelry4u » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:15 pm

Hi Diane,

I am meeting Mary from Ohio and thought maybe she is your leader. I am so excited about the new catalog.

I wish you were going to convention so we could meet. I have a fundraiser set for September. I was having a show last night and asked one of the ladies to book a show, she said NO, so I asked about doing a fundraiser for her daughter's private school. It helps that she also works there. She thought it was a great idea, so we are on.

Keep me posted on how you are doing and what avenues you are trying. I love to share ideas. Do you have business cards? Tonight at dinner a lady commented on the Larkspur Necklace I was wearing and I handed her one of my cards. Shame on me for not having a mini-catalog with me. I usually get their name and number but wasn't able to tonight. I hand out cards everywhere.

Have a fabulous Friday and I look forward to chatting with you later.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
k21carter@yahoo.com
jewelry4u

Postby jewelryladi » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:32 pm

jewelryladi

So how did it go?

Postby jewelryladi » Tue May 08, 2007 12:35 am

So . . . how was your vacation? And how excited are you about the new catalog? I can't wait to see it!

I had a self-sponsored party in March and got a lot of jewelry. All of it is now retired. So I am going to go ahead and return it all for replacements, but wait until I see the new book!

As for shows . . . I'm trying to get a potential hostess to nail down a date. And my oh-so-busy best friend has offered to do a book party. But of course, with the new show minimum, it's not easy to get a book party to qualify, and I don't want to hold it open forever for fear that the company will run out of what people want! So I plan to call ANOTHER potential hostess who "doesn't have time" for a party to see if a book show would fit her lifestyle better. Then I'd give them both credit for what they sell. (And if it goes over $400, I'll claim the free watch!)
jewelryladi

I have a show . . .

Postby jewelryladi » Thu May 17, 2007 12:21 am

Guess what? Good news . . . I have a show! This is big news for someone as part-time as I, who has lamented a lack of new customers lately. Sometimes it pays to go to Wal-Mart on Mother's Day to buy red pens (to mark your books) wearing your Pink ribbon pin!

Bad news, though . . . it's not until June! It's not the hostess' fault. It's mine. Mine and my "real job." I work night shift 2 weeks out of 4 and this month, it's the last 2 weeks of May! And the hostess only has Tuesdays and Wednesdays off!

I'm trying to reach the hostess to see if she's willing to move her show up a week, though, assuming I can work it out with the Powers that Be and switch my days off, which is debatable. I'm afraid with all those people who CAN book shows the last week of the month . . . they'll be all out of everything she and her customers order!

I REALLY hope they continue that certificate program! They did last year . . . so I'm hoping they follow suit!
jewelryladi

Postby jewelry4u » Thu May 17, 2007 6:27 am

WAY TO GO! We never know what they are giong to offer in JUNE but I bet it is going to be BIG!

I love the 1/2 price sale they are doing. So do my customers and your's will too! Kep talking to everyone, this is your new beginning.

Have a fabulous day.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
k21carter@yahoo.com
jewelry4u

Postby jewelryladi » Fri May 18, 2007 3:35 am

Well, I was here last year in June . . . the specials got better, the supply of jewelry to sell got smaller!

Employers are fine with me taking the 29th off . . . not if I could just reach the hostess!

Oh TALKING! I usually just put mini's everywhere I go . . . and we see how succesful that is. Guess I need to remember that ASK thing!

Can't count on the cashier to see my jewelry and comment on it . . . for every person who's done that I have had 50 who ignore it or make a point about how they don't wear jewelry . . .
jewelryladi

Postby jewelryladi » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:16 pm

Hi everybody.

It is 8:15 p.m. in Ohio and I STILL haven't seen the new catalog on the web site.

What are they waiting for . . . CHRISTMAS?

Doing my best to get that party up to the minimum so I can turn it in . . . the whole show minimum thng has me seeing RED.
jewelryladi

Return to Jewelry Companies