[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Inspiranza Design Jewerly at its finest

Inspiranza Design Jewerly at its finest

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Inspiranza Design Jewerly at its finest

Postby jenneiferj » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:34 pm

jenneiferj

Postby bono » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:49 pm

Karen -
bono

Insprinza

Postby jenneiferj » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:17 pm

jenneiferj

Postby tlcst15 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:03 pm

Terri C.
Inspiranza Designs Silver Consultant
terric@inspiranzadesigns.com
tlcst15

Postby bono » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:41 pm

Thanks Terri,

I am waiting until we sell our house (keeping my fingers crossed) but have decied to sign with Hermosa Sterling as they have the nicest quality sterling silver jewerly for the best prices. I went to a home show this past weekend and saw some jewelry tnat looked identical for MUCH less cost??? I am not looking for anything other than to make about $1000.00 extra ("pocket money") each month................you know, groceries, kids activities, my clothes...etc....

Hermosa Sterling makes the most sense with their prices. I almost signed up for another company, but then realized that some of the same looking jewerly was offered with Hermosa Sterling for much less in price! I did find out that the difference is the commission structures, but decided I have no desire in the "recruiting" arena (no pressures).................just would like to make some additional cash each month to not feel guilty about my spending money! I also did some research on MLN companies.....everyone should research on this topic (my husband strongly encouraged this) !!!! Not very many people make it "big" ...................... like less than1%!!!!

Anyhow, everyone has been most helpful and I appreciate all of your opinions and efforst to pass along your business stories!

thanks again
Karen
Karen -
bono

Postby tlcst15 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:55 pm

Hello Karen,

Very exciting!! I am thrilled for you. Best wishes on your new business and selling your house!

I am firm believer that you have to love your product and find a company that meets your needs. It is all about fit. I am happy that Hermosa Sterling is a good fit for you. I found that fit with Inspiranza, but again, everyone is different.

I look forward to hearing about all of your accomplishments! Set your goals and aim high!

Take Care and Please let me know if I can ever be of assitance....

:0) Terri
Terri C.
tlcst15

Postby bono » Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:59 pm

Terri,

Thank you so much! I wish you well also!!!!!

Karen
Karen -
bono

Postby ksbell » Mon May 07, 2007 9:45 pm

I have looked, and looked and LOOKED! :lol: into sterling silver jewelry as a business opportunity. I have compared quality, pricing, income opportunity. I've taken the catalogs to different people of different social economic groups and ages and asked for their honest opinions. I think Inspiranza is the best deal out there for sterling jewelry. I don't think the pricing for Hermosa Sterling is lower than Inspiranza at all! I don't know where you get that.

If I jump into this business... I'm going with Inspiranza!

Kim
ksbell

Postby kimikat » Tue May 08, 2007 9:14 pm

Kim,

I can show you at least 4-5 identical items of Inspiranza that Hermosa Sterling sells for $10.00 (PLUS!) less than Inspiranza (all less than $60.00). That is huge!!!

take a peek again !!!!!
Last edited by kimikat on Tue May 08, 2007 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kimikat

Postby kimikat » Tue May 08, 2007 9:23 pm

Kim,

As a matter of fact, I just started selling Hermosa Sterling. They sell the exact same items Inspiranza offers on page 25 Champagne earrings and necklace: Inspiranza price $58 (earrings), Hermosa Sterling price $43.00!!!

inspiranza Necklace $56.00 - Hermosa Stelring price $39.00!!!!! These are the same necklaces!!

Page 33 Hebrew love band/ring Inspiranza price $56.00 - Hermosa Sterling price (American version) $38.00

page 7 Champagen ring Inspiranza price $49.00, Hermosa offers this ring in clear and amethyst - $41.00

Glad I could hep you "get it" (the difference in pricing)!!! There are no beating Hermosa Sterling prices, and if so............ Hermsoa Sterling price matches other direct home selling companies too!!!

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?????

KIMI
kimikat

Venting about Rudeness to Others

Postby jewelry4u » Wed May 09, 2007 2:54 pm

I am really shocked at how unprofessional (really rude) some consultants can be on the boards. Thank goodness it's a small number, but I joined these boards because of all the support and advice everyone gives each other, regardless of the company you are with. Thanks so much to all of you professional women and hopefully the others will find somewhere else to go.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby ksbell » Wed May 09, 2007 5:57 pm

I'm sorry... what was rude about any of the above posts? How did we offend you?
ksbell

Postby jewelry4u » Wed May 09, 2007 6:10 pm

Hi,
I actually meant to post this as a new topic because I have noticed some slamming other companies, their products and their pricing. We are all here because we love what we do and the company we represent.

No one has offended me at all. Thanks for asking.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby kimikat » Wed May 09, 2007 9:18 pm

I do not think that defending the company I now work for is "rude", especially if false statements have been made about our company and pricing!

I do agree however that these boards are for sharing ideas so that we can all can be successful in the business of direct sales!

On that note, what are you gals doing this summer to keep your businesses thriving. Summer can be slow (from past experience in home sales).

Kimi
kimikat

Postby tlcst15 » Thu May 10, 2007 2:38 pm

Hello Everyone,

Sorry, I have been absent on the board. Wow! I have missed alot!

In my opinion, there are few distributors thus many companies will have duplicate pieces. The prices will vary as well. I believe you will find this will virtually every company....

With that said, it is hard to compare companies. The price is one element, but style of jewelry, warranty, and so on all contribute to the uniqueness of each company.

We all know this, but discussions like this shed light on how important it is to research companies and find the appropriate fit.

:roll: Terri
Terri C.
tlcst15

Return to Jewelry Companies