[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Who is going to Maui?

Who is going to Maui?

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Who is going to Maui?

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:16 pm

Anybody earned their trip to Soar Maui yet?

Good luck girls and hope you all are working to the trip of a lifetime! Just one of the fabulous incentives that we can work towards.

I will be there.....hope to see you all there!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:30 pm

Nancy!

I'm shooting for it! I just have to stay consistant!!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:12 pm

Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:40 pm

I only need five $750. parties....I am on my countdown!

Aloha everybody! Can't wait!

N.
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:01 pm

I HAVE EARNED MY TRIP.....WITH THE HOME SHOWS I HELD OVER THE WEEK-END! YEAH! ALL ON MY OWN PERSONAL SALES!

I am so thrilled and excited.....can't wait....ALOHA!

Anybody out there want to earn a wonderful trip selling fabulous designer sterling silver jewelry? E-mail me today!

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:23 pm

Nancy

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! And on your own sales, you ROCK!

Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby dreamsterling » Fri May 18, 2007 2:46 pm

Nancy - I just might see you there! I have been working my tushy off - life is good - I seem to have fallen into a can't wait to book a party puddle! Everyone I call is totally on board... kind of crzy!

6 days - 5 nights in gorgeous Hawaii.....

I can't wait - good job on qualifying!

Paula
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:30 am

Just checking to see if anybody else has qualified for Maui? Hope you are all meeting your S....... goals and end the year with a BANG!

N.
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:55 am

Okay - who else from our company is leaving on the 3rd of January for the beautiful, lucious island of Maui?

I am so excited! With the crappy winter we have already had, I am ready for a little paradise!!!!

I hope those of you that are on track for Atlantis are working hard! I am trying hard to earn it in February.

Good luck!

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby ravish30 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:55 pm

Have fun on your trips ladies :)
ravish30

GOING TO MAUI

Postby SterlingDiva » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:14 pm

Hey Girls,
I'm new to this, so I am attempting my first post! I will be joining everyone in Maui January 3rd- UPGRADE baby! Only problem is I have been really sick this entire month and I am a bit worried if I dont have a clean bill of health we may miss the trip! So, If all goes as planned I will be partying with you all!!
Will anyone be at SawGrass Florida in February?? What a way to start 2008!!
INSTEAD OF WORKING 9-5, I'M WORKING .925 AND LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
SterlingDiva

Postby silverlover2 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:02 pm

Hi!

Hope you will get to go on the trip! I am so very sorry you have been ill this month! What a bummer! I hope it has not been anthing serious.

I will be at Sawgrass also! yeah! Can't wait!

Hope to meet you for a drink by the pool!

Nancy

silverlover2

soar

Postby SterlingDiva » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:03 am

hey nancy,
i just found your name on the itinerary for the group excursion...if we make it I will definately be meeting you! We are both in Group 1. Are you in Ginny's downline? How fun!!
INSTEAD OF WORKING 9-5, I'M WORKING .925 AND LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
SterlingDiva

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:07 am

No, I am in Shirley Weathers group. Hope to meet you next week!

Nancy

silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies