[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Collectors' Club

Collectors' Club

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Collectors' Club

Postby jewelry4u » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:50 pm

Hi every,
Sarah Coventry Jewelry just launched a Collectors' Club for anyone to join and receive fabulous savings plus free jewelry and a bi-monthly newsletter. Do any of you also offer something of this nature. I would love to hear about it and how you promote it. If anyone wants more infomation, pm me.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby dreamsterling » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:26 am

Our company doesn't do that, but we do have a "spring Line" that comes out in Feb/March.

I use it to call past hostesses to re-book, I use it to call customers to offer them the opportunity to host a show where the jewelry is all "new" to her friends.

Sometimes I even offer a special discount if they order out of the Spring Line.... just depends on what my specific need is at the time.

I do have my $1000 hostess club - which I had to increase to $2k because there was too many to list on the sheet... and that has been REALLY successful

How are you using your Collector's Club? Do you find it helpful and is it increasing your business?

P
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby jewelry4u » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:25 pm

The Collectors' Club is working great for repeat business and new business. I am using it just like I do monthly specials and introducing new lines. I call and/or email everyone to let them know about this fantastic savings program and all the benefits that come with it. Everyone loves a deal! Savings of 50% to 70% off retail.

I hope your business is doing great!

Kelly
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
k21carter@yahoo.com
jewelry4u

Postby dreamsterling » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:05 pm

You are so right!! Everyone loves a deal - or an opportunity for free stuff!
That is good that you have that to offer your customers.

Do you keep track of what people purchase so you can recommend complimentary pieces?

Thanks for posting!!

P
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby jewelry4u » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:31 pm

I do on regular orders and that is a great idea on the Collectors' Club also. Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
k21carter@yahoo.com
jewelry4u

Postby jewelryladi » Mon May 14, 2007 12:59 am

jewelryladi

Postby ilovecharms » Wed May 16, 2007 12:14 am

Would you mind explaining to me what the Collector's club is?

Thanks!
Charm Bracelets and Jewelry make Beautiful Gifts!

Sterling Silver Charms and Jewelry

Capture life's special moments with charms!

http://www.charmedmoments.com/?consultantid=584
ilovecharms

Postby jewelry4u » Wed May 16, 2007 7:03 am

Hi, I would love to explain the Collector's Club. Sarah is offering everyone an opportunity to purchase retired product for up to 70% off of retail. Every 2 months 3 to 4 different items are offered. You can purchase any of them or none of them - no minimum purchse is required. The membership fiee is only $9.95 per year. With your initial enrollment and by siging up under my consultant ID, Sarah will send you two pieces of jewelry free.

You can get more information by visiting www.sarahcoventry.com. At the bottom of the screen, click on Collector's Club. My consultant number is NC0722.

Remember, these pieces change every 2 months so that you have an opportunity to receive more fabulous jewelry at fantastic discounts.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
k21carter@yahoo.com
jewelry4u

Postby jewelryladi » Thu May 17, 2007 12:13 am

Oh . . . at the BOTTOM of the screen! Silly me! I thought it would be on the side like everything else!

MY consultant ID number is OH0235 . . . I need the business more than Kelly! (Just kidding . . . I'd never steal business from a fellow consultant.)
jewelryladi

Postby ilovecharms » Thu May 17, 2007 12:55 am

Thanks for explaining it to me. Sounds like a great service to offer! Maybe I can find a way to create a club with the things I sell.

Thanks again!

Gerri'
Charm Bracelets and Jewelry make Beautiful Gifts!

Sterling Silver Charms and Jewelry

Capture life's special moments with charms!

http://www.charmedmoments.com/?consultantid=584
ilovecharms

Postby jewelry4u » Thu May 17, 2007 6:31 am

Hi Gerri,

I am sure you can come up with something. Does your company retire certain charms each year? This might be something to consider if they do you could offer a special with them.

Good luck with your business and let me know if you what you come up with.
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
k21carter@yahoo.com
jewelry4u

Return to Jewelry Companies