[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - SD booking ideas!

SD booking ideas!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

SD booking ideas!

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:25 pm

If your show calendar is not where you want it to be, here are a few booking incentives to help you get there:

Here is a cute idea for booking for NOW:

Fill Easter eggs with coupons:
$25. jewelry bonus, free toe ring, free polishing cloth, etc.

May/June, etc.

Pair of flip flops.....with each $750. party, add a toe ring, $1000. party add an ankle bracelet.

Party in a Bucket - dollar store sand bucket or plastic beach tote, fill with Doritos and bean dip or brownie mix and chips and salsa

Take those Margarita buckets to your parties....the hostess that books will have to supply the tequila!

Summer S******* Nails/Feet - toe ring, nail polish, file, lotion in a SD gift bag.

Anyone else have some good ideas?

Nancy :)
Last edited by silverlover2 on Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:09 pm

AWESOME IDEAS WOMAN!

I use the book to look envelopes a lot! It seems to get me at least two bookings each show. I think I am going to use one of these tomorrow!

Thank for sharing Nancy!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:15 pm

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:55 am

Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:07 am

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:11 am

I did the Easter Egg basket last night and got two bookings in June!! It was awesome.

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:16 am

Yeah Mary Beth,

I did a Women's Fair last night and got 3 bookings, used the easter eggs and they worked great! My April is definately looking better and better every day! Yeah!

Sterling wishes!

N.
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:19 am

Hey MB - that is awesome...

I just got a wild hair yesterday and went down to my local wine store... nope not to indulge - they do a tasting every Friday and since one of my favorites is a Sterling vineyards Cab - I pitched a sterling night with my jewelry and their wine for Mother's day - and the guy took it!!!!!!

So - in April I will be there with my wares. NY Lae states that I can not sell - but I can take names and numbers.... better than nothing and it is FREEE!!!!!!!!

Had a show in a Bank yesterday.... it makes me laugh! It was Awesome $1258 and one booking.

I am BACK!!!!

Meeting a Silver Sista for lunch and shopping...
Talk soon!
P
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:24 am

GREAT JOB Paula!

Rebook that hostess in 90 days for that 2nd booking! Way to go!

Maui is getting close now sterling queen!

N.
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:25 am

Awesome Paula!!

WOO WOO!!

It doesn't take much to get back on track and excited about this business. Especially if you have the passion for it!

Are you heading to conference this year?? We are coming in on Tuesday afternoon. Can't wait!

MB
dreaminsilver

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:17 pm

Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Return to Jewelry Companies