[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Everyone: Where is the weirdest place you have held a show?

Everyone: Where is the weirdest place you have held a show?

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Everyone: Where is the weirdest place you have held a show?

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:21 am

I have had one in a Bank (yesterday) one in a campground (last summer and SO successful!)

Where have you had a show? AND was it successful?

Maybe we can get some ideas to use!

P
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:32 am

Good question!

I've had several in school lounges, one in a bank too, a couple in salons. All of them were great shows!!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:34 am

Lets see:

I have held parties in a coffee shop....am again this Thursday...I do about 1 or 2 times a month there..it is a sandwich/quiche/soup shop as well...there is a side room that is perfect for parties....so fun and great! It takes the pressure off of the hostess.....does not have to clean house, or if her house is to small, do dishes, cook or anything!

I have been to a Middle School over a lunch period - 11 to 2 or so.

I have been in the back of a bank in a meeting room a few times, it is a room that the community can rent out.

I have been in a church for a fund raiser.

And I do some vendor fairs and the Winfield Country Round-Up.....besides residences, that is about it that I can recall over my last 4 years!

What a great subject and business builder!

N.
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:08 pm

Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:19 am

They are all arranged through the hostesses.....they just tell me where to go!

N.
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:16 am

how do you get into Doctor's offices - if they aren't your doc? Does anyone do that?
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Return to Jewelry Companies