[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Who is Going to Conference in Kansas City?

Who is Going to Conference in Kansas City?

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Who is Going to Conference in Kansas City?

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:18 pm

Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:22 am

I am coming in on Weds....just in time for the leadership workshop and of course sterling club. Can't wait! I got a room at the Marriot....I got on-line at 11:00 when registration started and then called the travel planners for my room immediately. I am rooming with one of my level ones.....don't know if we are riding together or not. I just live 3 hours a way. And, I should have about 6 or 7 other team members joining me this year! So I am so excited I can't stand it!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:39 pm

Did get a wonderful idea on a call last week....for all team members that are going...send them a bottle of KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce! Cute!

N.
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:15 pm

That is great will do that for the May meeting!!!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:44 pm

Good idea for the May meeting in deed. I have stocked up....hope to pass out several bottles!

N.
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:50 pm

Paula,

Are you coming in on Tuesday? If so we might have room in our room for that night!

Let me know!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:31 pm

Hey MB-

How was your vacation? I hope it was nice - it is snowing here... you'd think I never left Montana with the weather we have had in NY!! Crazy!!!

I am not going in early, originally wanted to, I do have a friend that is flying in early, and she offered her room to me, but then I would have to move to my hotel the next morning anyway and fight the big long lines so I thought - what's the difference???

You will be smart to go in early - I am envious.

Thank you for the invite, that is very kind! Will we be able to meet this time around????
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:29 am

Hey ladies,

Conference time is fast approaching! Can't wait.....I have about 6 or 7 coming from my team I think! Yeah! We will definately need to get together for a drink sometime! (we can share cell numbers later)

How are your summers coming? Mine is kind of slow, but I keep plugging away! I have always been worried about July and now I am in full blown panic! I have a few things booked, but nothing like I need to, as it is the 1st month of our sales year and I always want my 8/$750. shows to start on the soar incentive. Because of the new jewelry not premiering until the end of the month, it has been hard to keep that under wraps and get "retired jewelry" parties booked.

Speaking of retired jewelry, I am sick about a couple of things.....but I just keep telling myself, something bigger and better will be premiered! Yeah!

Hope you all are having a STERLING summer! Keep cool!

Nancy :)
Nancy

silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies