[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Team Incentives

Team Incentives

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Team Incentives

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:22 pm

Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:26 am

Oh my God....that is awesome....can you order on-line from the Christmas Tree shop? I want some!

I just sent out a contest to my downline.....to wrap up the year....if you want it I will e-mail it to you.

I think I have great incentives, but you never know. I do a team conference call every month and try to have a team meeting every other month....we are all spread out so it is hard to do, but with my team growing....I will try to do more meetings.

I find some pretty cute things on ebay.....just paid for 12 flip, flop tote bags.....they are adorable! I am using them in my contest.

Please.....share more good incentives......

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:43 am

Yes - PLEASE send me your incentive information - I always want to know what people are doing...

For the month of April I am doing until the end of the sales year a take off on the "Biggest Loser"

it is called the "Biggest Giver" whomever holds a fundraising show in any of those months and gives the MOST to a non/not-for profit cause will receive a gift certificate to a day spa. They could do one a month.. I might even make it cumlative.

I just need to see the canceled check and the hostess party name and order number.

Some people are hesitant to give back, or do shows like this, but they are a great way to get your name out there, meet people.

And it increases our group volume...

Talk soon -
Paula
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:38 pm

Wonderful idea.....I love it!

N.
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:18 am

Do you ever do incentives at your team meetings for bringing guests or on-time attendance?
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:29 am

We do auctions at our team meetings. My upline also owns www.sassysupplies.com so she gives away all of those goodies. It's kinda nice!! She just got a HUGE shipment in of new things. Hopefully she will get them on the site soon!

We have a team incentive going on right now. Who ever gets star leader pay rank in November of this year will get a weekend trip to NYC. All expenses paid by our leader. WOW! There are like 16 of us going for it. I'm pretty sure that 6 will for sure make it. The others still have to hit and maintain the ranking.

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:20 pm

HOW DO YOU GET YOUR TEAM TO WORK? What motivates them?

N.

P.S. Funny how quiet the boards have gotten now....isn't it? Nobody apparently has anything to say about any of the new topics?
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby kimikat » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:19 pm

response to how quite the boards have gottten:

I occasionally check them, but decided to put energy elsewhere with the "bickering" between similar companies and similar products. Give it a break ladies and grow up! Defending your companies (to what I have seen) just shows your insecurities of what lies ahead!

How crazy is that - I still occasionally check to see if anything said is worth making note of........... I have decided to elsewhere find inner peace with motivation tapes and so forth.

You might want to try this too! My sleeping has much improved and my energy lever boosted!

Life is good without the negative energy!!!!

Kimi

Life is good!
kimikat

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:36 pm

Hey Nancy...

That is a good question...to which I have some thoughts on...

My team is motivated in very different ways, and each person has their own reason for doing something... at each meeting and privately I find out what each person's short term goal is and try to help them get there.

One could be just make enough (one show) to pay for sports...

Another could be a company incentive...

I think anyone in any company should find out what their team is working toward or on... and then individually help each person.

It has worked for me with great success.
Ask me how!!! Paula
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:38 pm

Hi Ladies

I agree.... I find that each person wants something different. That was hard for me at first. It is hard to think that people don't just want all the same things I do but it is true!

It is definately best if you can find out everyone's goals and help them achieve those!

Thanks for a great topic..... keep them coming!

Mary
Life IS good!
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Jewelry Companies