[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Referral Programs...

Referral Programs...

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Referral Programs...

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:31 pm

Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:29 am

I probably re book 50% of my hostesses. Some are on their 4th and 5th party.....have offered the bus opp, but they are all perfectly happy entertaining their friends once in a while and earning all the free jewelry!

I know that so many reps use the referrel system and it works! $25. FJ if they host a show, $100. if you sign a new recruit, but must qualify for you before you give out that $100. That way you can afford it!

I have gotten a few bookings, but that is it. I guess I am devoting so much time and effort in sales and recruiting, it is hard to add one more aspect sometimes!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:21 am

I use the referral option when I am out and about... and it has helped with meeting new circles of people.

Do you have the hostess help with getting the bookings at her show BEFORE you get there?

I find that helps if she identifies the "party-girls" for me beforehand...
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:24 am

Love the referral program. I just gave $100 to my friend who introduced me to a gal who signed up! My friend was floored.

I re-book my hostesses just about every year. Like Nancy too, some of mine are of their 4th and 5th shows!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Return to Jewelry Companies