[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Finding the Time

Finding the Time

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Finding the Time

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:26 pm

I just had a really good coaching call with someone in our corporate office... I am curious to see how people schedule their "work" time everyday and how they balance that with "home" time.

Also how much time do people devote to their own teams?

I would love to hear what other people do

Thanks... P
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:33 am

I just did a coaching call with corporate too! LOVE THAT WHOLE CONCEPT!!

I try to work on Monday afternoons/evenings, Tuesday mornings and Wednesday afternoons. I do returns as they come in, calls in the evenings and paperwork during the day. It seems to work out great!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:25 pm

I am in my office from 8:00 am to 3:00 Mon-Fri. I take a break sometimes from 11 to 1 to run errands, etc.

I am out the door 2 or 3 times a week for jewelry shows. I really try NOT to have to work in my office in the evening....but on the nights that I do NOT have shows....I end up at least an hour or so making calls, etc.

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies