[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - We were on The Today Show!

We were on The Today Show!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

We were on The Today Show!

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:07 pm

Our company was featured on the Today Show this morning! It was a wonderful history/background of our fabulous jewelry corporation! Yes ladies, we are a corporation.....worth over $210,000,000. That is what they said on the TV expose' this morning.

And we are only getting bigger and better every day! Here is wishing all of you your own sterling wishes!

N. :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:41 pm

I missed it... sigh..

BUT had 3 hostesses call and say how they loved it!

Wish I could get a copy of the interview....
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:08 pm

Paula,

It is on the website under S on the Scene. It is great!

N.
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:33 pm

Received a lead from corporate office from a lady who saw our jewelry/story on the Today show! Yeah! She wants it all! The jewelry, the opportunity and a wonderful future!

Yeah!

N.
Nancy

silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies