[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - May issue of Oprah Magazine!

May issue of Oprah Magazine!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

May issue of Oprah Magazine!

Postby dreaminsilver » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:00 pm

The May issue of O, The Oprah Magazine will have a special Direct Selling Association 20-page insert, featuring helpful information about direct selling companies! This interesting and informative section of the magazine will present the many products available through direct selling, while also providing insights for the Customer or Representative. Readers will take away an increased understanding of what direct selling is.

If you can’t get your hands on the magazine, just follow this link:
http://omagazine.info/womenwhosell/.

Much of the information from the DSA insert is just a click away at this Web site highlighting the direct selling industry.

SD and Lia Sophia are spotlighted! How cool it that!!

Enjoy!
MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:20 pm

Hey MaryBeth,

I just sent my hubby out to buy a copy for me....he was going to Wal-Mart anyway....so I put that on my list! Can't wait to see the insert. The companies have one very important thing in common...the DSA! That is awesome!

Should only generate MORE LEADS~~~~~~YEAH!!!!!

N.
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:30 am

Okay....sorry ladies....the May issue is not out until April 17th! We have to wait!!!!

N.
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:37 am

subscribers should be getting them soon, if not already!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby southernstar » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:49 am

Thanks for letting us know about this MaryBeth
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ Linda ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)
A lamp will light a room,
A Candle will light a Heart!
www.partylite.biz/candleglow

Need Additional Income?
www.southernstars.info
southernstar

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:40 pm

Southern Star - what a great tag line for your candles!!

I love it!!!

About "O" - can't wait for that one too....

I just rec'd a lead from the Empowering Woman mag... so even a month later it is still reaching people.

P
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby southernstar » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:16 pm

Thank you :P
Thank you :P
(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸ Linda ¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´¯)
A lamp will light a room,
A Candle will light a Heart!
www.partylite.biz/candleglow

Need Additional Income?
www.southernstars.info
southernstar

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:43 pm

Thanks for the info MB!

I can't wait to get a copy - can you believe I don't already have one?

This is great news for everyone in the DSA, it will be fun to read about all the companies & the potential with being in direct sales!

I love it!

Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Return to Jewelry Companies