[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello? Anybody out there?

Hello? Anybody out there?

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Hello? Anybody out there?

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:37 pm

All these wonderful topics and no new suggestions? Come on ladies lets share the wonderful things that you are doing to grow you business, get lots of sales, and anything else you have a TA DA to share!

We all can benefit from sharing our excitement and love of our business!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:53 pm

Hey Nancy -

Sometimes I don't get an email that says someone posted on the site...

I had a whopping party last night - $2K+ in sales 4 bookings and 2 people interested in doing what I do... I didn't get home until 11 pm - 27 orders - it was nuts - I am off to washington state tomorrow at the crack of dawn to see my friend and have a show there - she is signing on at the end of the month... long days ahead out there - I am also singing in her wedding come July and will be rehearsing with the band.... :roll:

Hope all is well with you and yours...

Have my open house day after I get back.. thanks to you and the BEAUTIFUL invite that you sent!!! :)

I am going to Maui baby - come hell or highwater!!! What is amazing is that I took 3 months completely off - no sales at all and I am back on track within months...but I have worked my business consistantly - THAT is the key.

I hope everybody has a great April and May - see you soon!

If you are looking for me... I am WORKING!!!! :P
Miss you guys!!!

MB - I am on a severe diet - I am gonna have you do my jeans SOON!!! If I have to wire my mouth shut!!!! :lol:
Paula
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:28 pm

Paula.... Nice job - what an awesome party!

I just closed one just over $2K also! I love this business!

Sounds like you are cranking! I'm finding my life way too busy! I've got to give something up before I crack! I'll be happy when mid-June arrives (we'll be done w/ PTA stuff, kids sports & the Relay for Life) all stuff I love but I'm getting a bit tired here! I thought maybe I should just give up my full time job but my husband didn't go for that (yet - ha!)

Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Relay, anyone??

Postby jewelryladi » Fri May 11, 2007 12:22 am

Mary, you Relay? Mine was last weekend and it was AWESOME! Our team raised $2,000 which is the best we've ever done in 7 years of Relaying.

My business has been relatively dormant . . . demands of life have been pressing . . . including my job and Relay. But I HAVE TO get something going soon. We are changing catalogs, and the merchandise certificates I can earn in the next 2 months are needed to rebuid my kit for the next year.

Also, I "self-sponsored" a party last month. Many of the items "sold" were actually replacements for items sold off my table to customers. And I found a way to work better deals using our "2 and 1" plan. For instance, let's say, a customer bought a $60 ring. I got the customer's ring at half price and used the $60 she gave me to purchase the ring and two other items, one for $20 and one for $10. Now a lot of those items are being retired. So I am returning the items within the 90 day guarantee period, as soon as the new catalog comes out.
jewelryladi

Postby Sterling Silver Mary » Fri May 11, 2007 9:58 am

Hello Jewelryladi

I'm sorry, I don't know your name.

I do RELAY! I am in Massachusetts and relay in Worcester which is June 8th & 9th. I am the team captain for "Carlee's Angels" (Carlee is my friend's 4 yr old daughter who was diagnosed w/ leukemia a year ago March) I also do it because I have a long, long list of people in my life effected by cancer including my mother in law who died 4 months ago from lung cancer.

Anyways.... we are a very strong team. We raised $4700 last year (our 1st year) and our goal is $5500 this year. We are having an ice skating party tonight - should be a ton of fun!

I did a jewelry party for one of the other teams just a couple of weeks ago which was over $2000 in sales - she earned $632 towards the relay - I was so psyched!

Keep up the great work!
Take care
Mary
Mary Novick
sterling_silver_mary@yahoo.com
Incredible .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
"Everytime I go to work, I end up at a party!"
Sterling Silver Mary

Postby jewelryladi » Mon May 14, 2007 12:36 am

jewelryladi

Return to Jewelry Companies