[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - HERMOSA STERLING CATALOG COMING IN JUNE

HERMOSA STERLING CATALOG COMING IN JUNE

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

HERMOSA STERLING CATALOG COMING IN JUNE

Postby kimikat » Mon May 14, 2007 2:40 pm

Last edited by kimikat on Thu May 17, 2007 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kimikat

Postby bono » Wed May 16, 2007 10:22 pm

Kimi,

Hi! I have not been on the baords in a while -

Where are you located? Did you see some of the previews to the catalog? Very cool stuff coming in!!

I personally have always liked to go to the "themed" parties in the summer. We just moved, so what a great way to meet the neighbors. Andrea came up with some great ideas for getting bookings that are just way long to type. I believe there is a conference call coming in June. I will PM you my phone # - give me a call.

Karen
Karen -
bono

Hermosa Sterling new catalog

Postby kimikat » Thu May 17, 2007 9:09 pm

Karen,

It was nice talking to you this am! I am glad your move went well and you have done well introducing Hemrosa to the new neighborhood! I am excited that people are aware of a "new company" out there now !!! Thanks for the ideas!! I was on the phone again for 2 hours today and I have shows lined up for June, July and August!!!!!

If anyone would like the new Hermosa Sterling catalog coming out in June - please PM me as I am so excited for everyone to see our jewerly and AFFORDABLE pricing!!!!!

Karen - wil give you a call next week to see how your show went this coming weekend!!!

Kimi
kimikat

Postby bono » Sun May 20, 2007 9:22 pm

Kimi,

I am so excited - did a show last week in the new neighborhood. One of the attendies was a rep for the local newspaper!!! She called this weekend and wants to do a story on Hermosa Stelring - "new kid on the block" (no pun intended)"!! She was very impressed with the jewerly and pricing!!!! I will send this to you - we have an interview set up in 2 weeks!!!!!

take care

Karen
www.hermosasterling.com
Karen -
bono

Postby bono » Sat May 26, 2007 11:25 am

Karen -
bono

Postby kimikat » Tue May 29, 2007 10:35 pm

Karen,

I just got the 8 page "tester" catlogs - LOVE the new labradorite!!! I was told the 36 page will be out mid June - can't wait!!!! I picked up quite a few things at 50% off, the new lariat is awesome!!!

Let me know if you are doing the expo in Cleveland - did you find out how big it was going to be?

Hope you had a nice Holiday!

Kimi
kimikat

Postby ksbell » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:39 pm

Hey guys... check you pm's. I sent you some messages!

Kim
How old you are is your business... How old you LOOK is MINE!
http://www.beautipage.com/kim_bell

Get Paid to Get Fit!!
www.milliondollarbody.com/fitcoachkim
www.bellybusterdiet.com
ksbell

Return to Jewelry Companies