[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Teachers Night OUT!

Teachers Night OUT!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Teachers Night OUT!

Postby dreamsterling » Fri May 18, 2007 3:03 pm

A local radio station is hosting a Teacher's Night out - tonight - they expect 1000 teachers.... I am doing it with a friend... we have some great give aways and sign up coupons (if anyone wants a cute coupon e-mail me and I will send it -to the aol account and put coupon in the re line or you get deleted... sorry)

There will only be 3 direct sales companies there.... (thank you god!)
May the direct sales fairies shine down on me tonight... :lol:
I did another event for a hospital two weeks ago and booked 3 shows.

Anybody have any ideas when it comes to LARGE events and keeping track of leads?

Getting someone to DATE a party in the middle of a large event? (even if they don't have a planner with them?) 8)

Anybody have any snazzy sayings that they use on flyers?

Let's share some for future events!

Keep Sparklin' :wink:
P
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby ilovecharms » Sat May 19, 2007 1:29 am

I always have these door prize drawing forms to give out at expos and fairs. I print out 4 per page and cut them out. I don't set a box out to put them in because it's better to have the attendees hand it back to you so you can take a quick look at what they marked and act on it then. I put them on a small clipboard and hand it to visitors with a pen and say " would you like to be entered into a prize drawing?" The prize can be anything. I also try to follow up with everyone whose info I got and call them in the next few days to thank them for stopping by and offer them a 10% off discount. I find a way to ask them again about booking. I always tell them the average amount a hostess gets in free/reduced jewelry. I don't give them the nitty gritty of the hostess plan, I tell them how much jewelry they can get.

If someone says or marks that they are interested in booking or the company opportunity I talk to them right there. I have a calendar ready with open dates circled and ask them to pick a tentative date if they aren't sure. Then I call them when they are at home and can look at their calendars to confirm the date or change it. You just need to act on it fast before they forget that they were interested.

If they say that now is not a good time because they are moving, remodeling, getting married (whatever reason) I jot a note about it on the back of their form after they walk away to jog my memory when I call them back later. I ask them when it would be a good time to call them to follow up later.

So basically my big pile of drawing forms is my system to keep track of leads. Kind of primitive, but it works for me.

I'm not sure if this is what you needed but hope it helps!

These look better in real life than the way they look here!

Good Luck! Let us know how you do. I wish I could find things like that to participate in. Especially ones that aren't expensive. Do you have any tips on how to find these kind of events?

Gerri'

Door Prize Drawing

Name__________________________

Address________________________

City___________________________

State___________ Zip____________

Phone_________________________

Email__________________________

I am interested in:

*Earning free jewelry, charms, and accessories by holding an open house.
Yes No Maybe When________(please circle)

*An income opportunity by becoming a Charmed Moment consultant for $150 or earn kit for FREE.
Yes No Maybe When________(please circle)

*Being notified of specials. Need Email address.
Yes No (please circle)
Charm Bracelets and Jewelry make Beautiful Gifts!

Sterling Silver Charms and Jewelry

Capture life's special moments with charms!

http://www.charmedmoments.com/?consultantid=584
ilovecharms

Postby jewelryladi » Sat May 19, 2007 3:52 pm

I have a similar drawing slip that I use for a free drawing for a piece of collector jewelry.

Also, if I happen to be doing a book party at the time, I do a "second chance" drawing for a half-price items. Some plans have you jump through all kinds of hoops to get an item at half price. Under my plan, we always have half price items to spare because customers who order two items get a third at half price. If both Mary and Jane order from me, and have their order shipped to my house to save on shipping, I can order a 50 percent discount to Susie on anything she wants. Also . . . every hostess gets 3 half price items which they almost NEVER take and if it's my own book party, why should I take it when I can get a 70 percent discount every day?

It's a great way to introduce customers to our hostess plan!
jewelryladi

Postby silverlover2 » Fri May 25, 2007 4:42 pm

Paula,

How did your event go? How are you doing? Any closer to Maui yet? You did earn sterling club right? I am getting so excited for national conference.

Have any secrets that helped you at your event? Let me know....I am doing a 3 day event next week-end....Winfield Country Round-Up....western music 3 day festival. Oh boy!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Return to Jewelry Companies