[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Sign up for a year of REDBOOK for only $5.99!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:45 pm

Yes, our company is featured and teaming up with Redbook Magazine! You can get a year's worth of magazines for only $5.99. You have to go to my website to do so. Please contact me and I will send you the information.

You can get a sneak peek of some of our new pieces of jewelry and read all about the history of our wonderful sterling silver jewelry company! If you want to join the #1 sterling silver company, contact me! You will receive a necklace FREE for signing up to sell our jewelry, compliments of REDBOOK!

I hope to hear from anyone out there who is ready to change their life, work only a few hours a month for GREAT income, and wants to turn heads as they walk down the street!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:07 pm

Hey ladies - if you want a great stocking stuff idea, please visit my website and sign up! Only $5.99 for a one year subscription!

Nancy
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:12 am

I got mine finally!
dreaminsilver

Postby dreamsterling » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:55 pm

Have you guys thought about offering it as a gift for your "repeat" hostesses? I am going to be doing it for the Holidays (since I am locked up here in Montana!) I thought it would be a nice "thank you" for those that have had 2 or more shows with me in a year... I have quite a few serial bookers....

Sparkles!
Paula
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:44 am

What a grand idea! Since I am already doing the 12 Days of Christmas promotion, I probably won't do that in December. But, it might come in handy sometime!

Nancy
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreamsterling » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:08 am

Yes!! I loved your 12 days of Christmas promotion - but unfortunately, my Dad's surgery hasn't been the easiest - discharged from the hospital Sunday - back in the ER on Monday... sigh. so the 12 Days of Christmas I am going to be spending with Dad. so that is why I am now booking for January - After Maui and before my husband and I take a trip to the Grand Caymans.... I will let you know how it goes with the Redbook promo.

The wishlist is working fabulously!! And I have met two people here that are interested in booking a show plus have one on the 30th with 55 invites out and already 18 RSVP's so it should be GREAT (barring any crisis with Dad obviously)

Thanks again for all your emails and tips -I had catalogs shipped here and look books - I have a 1-800 for myself and put those stickers on the look books (it rings on my cell) it is GREAT for when you are traveling and want to drop literature as you go. Hope I get a bite from it.

Have a WONDERFUL holiday - as if I didn't have enough to worry about - I am cooking for 8 on Thursday (unless we have another trip to the ER--- Can you say discharged WAY TOOOOOO SOON!!)

Sparkles!
Paula
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Return to Jewelry Companies