[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - HERMOSA STERLING CATALOG - PM ME FOR A COPY

HERMOSA STERLING CATALOG - PM ME FOR A COPY

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Postby bono » Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:21 am

If anyone would like Hermosa Sterling's catalog, PM me your name and address -I will forward to the company and they will send you a catalog!!!!

I just saw the new Morgan Dane catalog too (very pretty).......they sell one of the rings that Hermosa sells in their new catalog pg 12G: MD price - $68.00 HS price $37.00

WOW

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer.

Karen
Karen -
bono

Postby kimikat » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:07 pm

Hey Karen,

How are you - I just got back from vacation and saw the catalogs!!! How awesome and this is a GREAT time to pass them out and get shows for fall!!! I gave 10 out today to "sterling silver" wearers at the grocery store!!! The reactions were awesome and 3 of the 10 people I gave catalogs to immediately wanted to do a show!!! Got dates and everything!

Give me a call as I heard some interesting news about the company you used to work for -very interesting.

Chat with you soon
Kimi
kimikat

Postby bono » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:41 pm

Please continue to PM for catalogs!!! If you do not receive yours within one week - let me know! We have had great response and many new reps signing up - thanks everyone for taking the time to check into the business!

Karen
Karen -
bono

Postby kimikat » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:31 pm

Karen,

I must say that the new catalog has been awesome! I PERSONALLY have gotten 3 recruits this week alone!!!!! 2 of them were waiting for the catalog and once they received it - immediately signed up!

How are things going on your end? I have a new cell # - check your PM for this

Kimi
kimikat

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:37 am

Congrats on the new team members! Isn't it exciting seeing your team grow and earning those commission checks?

I have 3 new leads which are turning into recruits as well with our new catalog and our article in Redbook! I also have 12 shows booked in August alone! Everyone wants to get their hands on the new jewelry!

It is such a great time for our business.....new catalogs, new customers/hostesses and new recruit leads! Yeah!

And will only get busier with the holiday season right around the corner!

SD rocks!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby kimikat » Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:51 pm

Nancy,

Thanks and I am glad for you also! Yes it is exciting to have the opportunity to be involved with such great companies and the ability for us all earn a living while staying home - taking care of my children. I truly feel blessed!

Kimi
kimikat

Return to Jewelry Companies