[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - NEW SD CATALOG IS OUT!

NEW SD CATALOG IS OUT!

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

NEW SD CATALOG IS OUT!

Postby silverlover2 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:37 pm

Our 10th anniversary catalog is now available on my website! The new jewelry is beautiful! Conference was great! We had over 4000 reps there, wonderful traing, lots of other fun and met so many fantastic women!

Our business is growing, and it just keep getting better and better! We can be found in many national magazines like O and Redbook to name a few......and it will just get better this year. The leads are coming in like mad, and my business is growing faster than I can keep up with!

If you want to know more....please contact me!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:44 pm

I just got a lead from the Redbook magazine!

Woo woo!!

Love it!

MB
dreaminsilver

HOT HOT SIZZLING AUGUST! COOL COOL JEWELRY!!!

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:06 pm

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:31 pm

dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:42 am

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:43 pm

Just signed a new representative who was selling Lia Sophia! She fell in love with our jewelry, and resigned with Lia Sophia. She can't believe the value and quality of the jewelry compared to other jewelry companies out there. She is so thrilled to be in a company that supports their representatives, has on-going training daily and weekly, has customer service that is available 12 hours a day, and is the number one direct selling jewelry sales organization.

She already has 2 prospects herself and will be signing them as soon as she can! WOW! It just gets better and better!

Sterling wishes for you all!

Nancy

silverlover2

Hermosa Stelring

Postby kimikat » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:15 pm

Look out gals..................

I hear that Hermosa Sterling has busted into Kansas, Iowa and Maine!!!
CUSTOMERS could care less as to the "support" from the sales rep's company, the sales rep's commissions or the sales rep's free vacations (as a matter of fact, I have heard this is a turn off to the CUSTOMER)...................consumers just want the best quality jewelry for their money!!!! It is only a matter of time before consumers realize what they are paying for!!!! And. if the customers (IN THE LONG RUN )are not buying due to this.........

A bit of information goes a LONG, LONG way!!!

We are all that!!!!!
www.hermosasterling.com
kimikat

Postby dreaminsilver » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:08 am

Great job Nancy!

Keep up the momentum! I want to see you on stage next year! WOO WOO!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:18 am

Thanks MaryBeth!

Where we will see you is in some fashion magazine with someone wearing a MaryBeth original! Can't wait! I can say I have a piece of that too! What you do with fabric is GREAT! And all your designs of course look perfect with our jewelry!

What are your hot sellers right now? I am selling alot of the necklace on page 4A - the abalone and coral and silver one.

Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:43 pm

You are too funny!

My biggest seller is the necklace on 42B and the necklace on 45D. Oh and the earrings on 12B. Love those, they are my favorite!

Take care woman and I will post some new pics of the pool. Just got the tiki hut done this week. Looks awesome.

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Return to Jewelry Companies