[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Fall bookings

Fall bookings

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Fall bookings

Postby silverlover2 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:51 pm

What is everybody doing special for FALL bookings/sales?

Anything special besides the new catalog out and all the attention that we are getting from the national advertising?

Just looking for some new and exciting idea....as always!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:46 pm

Holidays are fast approaching! Any new ideas anyone would like to share? Party themes? Booking ideas? Give aways? Display ideas?

We all can benefit by sharing ideas, successful tips and business building news with each other. After all, that is what our forum is for.

Nancy :)
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:19 am

I started offering private showings. I think I got this idea from Kelly who is with Sarah Coventry. If ladies do not want to have a show then I offer them to get a few of their friends together and have them bring an outfit or two that they need to accessorize. It's very personalized and a lot of fun. I just brought some wine and cheese. The hostess really didn't have to do anything, just get her friends there. I just had my first one last month and the gals loved it!

MaryBeth
dreaminsilver

Postby silverlover2 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:56 am

What a fabulous idea! Do you get enough orders for the hostess to get some FREE jewelry?
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:32 pm

She got $25 in free but she wasn't expecting any because of just having 3 of her friends over. She really didn't do anything though so it was a nice little bonus for opening her home. Not much but it was fun. Not sure if I would book a lot of them because of the time it took (Just like a regular show).

MB
dreaminsilver

Postby jewelry4u » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:18 am

Hi MaryBeth,
I am glad you like the "private" showings. These are great fillers because the Hostess doesn't have to send invitations since they are only have a couple of people over.

I am going to use this also - since fall is here and everyone is getting out thier fall wardrobe. If anyone has questions about this, feel free to contact me.

Many blessings to all,
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby getsilver » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:18 pm

Private showings sound like a great idea. I am trying to push catalog shows. Seems everyone is so busy with school starting, football, and soccer games! With both private and catalog shows, the hostess doesn't have to get the house spic-n-span, or spend a lot of $ on food.
Cathy
Hermosa Sterling
Independent Sales Representative
www.hermosasterling.com

www.freewebs.com/getsilver
getsilver

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Hey Cathy,

Here is an idea that we have going on with our team ~ when booking a party you want the hostess to think there is NO work involved besides getting the guest list ready. So we tell them this ~ have 2 salties and a sweet with something to drink and do a quick run through of the half bath and you are good to go!! Noone is going to notice any other room in the house because all eyes will be on the jewelry! It's true and it has really helped relieve the pressure of them "thinking" they have to have the house in tip top shape.

If people could only see my bedroom when I have my open houses. YIKES! Thank God for doors! :)

MB
dreaminsilver

Postby jewelry4u » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:51 am

Birthday Party Theme - It's Sarah Coventry's Birthday month and everyone who places an order receives a free gift from Sarah. So I am bringing party favors, putting the catalog in a birthday gift bag for each guest. We are going to have so much fun. I love this time of year.

Many blessings to all of you for a fabulous fall,
Kelly
Sarah Coventry Jewelry
www.sarahcoventry.com/KCarter
k21carter@yahoo.com
Timeless Jewelry, Endless Opportunities
OnLine Ordering Now Available
jewelry4u

Postby LorettaA » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:10 am

I've used the term "private shows" as well. In my area it can be more of a status thing to have a private show. It's basically the same as a regular show.

I learned that I can have a successful show with 3-5 people, so I don't go the route of asking people to send out 40 invitations or write down 100 people they know. I think people are less intimidated when a lower number is okay with me.
~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Return to Jewelry Companies