[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Help...Hermosa

Help...Hermosa

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

Help...Hermosa

Postby Justjewels » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:34 am

I have been trying to get someone to respond to me about becoming a rep. I left a message on voice mail at the Home Office...no call back.
I sent a P.M. to a rep on this forum..no response yet. I am on
time schdule where I would like to make a choice in the next week or so but need information mailed to me. anyone??? Thanks!
Justjewels

Postby bono » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:55 pm

I responded just a moment ago, but do not see my response????

Please PM me your information justjewels and I will contact the company on Tues. To my knowledge, it only takes one week to get people catalogs and rep information.

Let me tell you that you will absolutely LOVE this company. You will LOVE the jewerly and the great prices!!!! I have had women cancel shows with other sterling companies to do shows with me! Price really does make a difference (of course along with quality)!
Thanks
Karen
Karen -
bono

Postby getsilver » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:21 pm

Hi Justjewels!

I just got your PM from the 28th and replied to you. Hope I'm not too late!
Cathy
Hermosa Sterling
Independent Sales Representative
www.hermosasterling.com

www.freewebs.com/getsilver
getsilver

Return to Jewelry Companies